Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
0.1 DP Nannes to KJ O'Brien, 0nb, 147.00kph, D Nannes is working up a good head of steam here. He finds a fraction of swing off the surface. That is an ungainly shot - K O'Brien is lucky not to have edged that. B Zuiderent is quick to cut off the single

Free hit coming up...

0.1 DP Nannes to KJ O'Brien, 4, 148.29kph, K O'Brien plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. That's a boundary
0.2 DP Nannes to KJ O'Brien, 0nb, 141.99kph, D Nannes hurls this through. K O'Brien plays that one with the full face of the bat and he struck that too firmly to take the single

Free hit coming up...

0.2 DP Nannes to KJ O'Brien, 1nb, 147.63kph, D Nannes hits a full length. Well-timed late cut there. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single

Free hit coming up...

0.2 DP Nannes to DT Johnston, 0nb, 136.33kph, D Nannes puts his back into this delivery. He finds a fraction of movement off the surface. Spanked through the leg side. Great cover drive. Hit straight to the fielder at short cover. No run

Free hit coming up...

0.2 DP Nannes to DT Johnston, 0nb, 147.00kph, Oh beaten comprehensively there

Free hit coming up...

0.2 DP Nannes to DT Johnston, 0nb, 148.39kph, Defensively played. Not in the gap

Free hit coming up...

0.2 DP Nannes to DT Johnston, 4nb, 147.03kph, D Nannes hurls this through. Crunched through straight. Well executed square drive. Four runs

Free hit coming up...

0.2 DP Nannes to DT Johnston, 0nb, 120.35kph, D Johnston plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. D Johnston rightly sends him back

Free hit coming up...

0.2 DP Nannes to DT Johnston, 1, 130.57kph, D Nannes flings this through at decent pace. D Johnston plays an extravagant on-drive. Glorious timing. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
0.3 DP Nannes to KJ O'Brien, 1, 147.41kph, D Nannes is working up a good head of steam here. Pitches just outside leg and it bends away. K O'Brien played that with soft hands. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
0.4 DP Nannes to DT Johnston, 1, 131.60kph, Big movement. D Johnston plays it gently through the leg side. One more to the total
0.5 DP Nannes to KJ O'Brien, 1, 129.81kph, D Nannes ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. K O'Brien swats this one. Mid-wicket misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
0.6 DP Nannes to DT Johnston, 1, 147.31kph, D Nannes is working up a good head of steam here. D Johnston on-drives but can't time it properly and he trots through for the single

[ End of over 1 (22 runs) Ireland 22 / 0 (RR: 22.00, RRR: 6.79) ]

That's amazing. Just download the full game from the site and applied the latest patch to it.

EDIT: Happened again for me. Playing Comp. v Comp. match and if I don't press the sim button, the umpire keeps calling each delivery as a no ball.

Last edited:
@User: Hmm, that's odd - I wonder if it's related to the game speed. Do you mind setting it to Normal speed and testing again please?

Found this bug. Hit on a different side and shown on the different side

attachment.php

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 41
Hmm - was that ball hit into the off side? It looks correct; it looks like the camera just has a different orientation to the field radar?

Yeah, but if I "fix" that the field radar will change orientation as well. I can make the change but it might be even more disorienting for the player...

EDIT: I'll add an option to autoflip the radar.

Last edited:
Just tried to sim a test match NZ v SA but, the screen has gone black after 5.33 %

@User: Have you experienced this often? I think it might've gotten stuck trying to simulate some part of the delivery. Was this an exhibition match or a series/tournament?

A suggestion - Every time you play a strong team vs strong team the result is a draw on test matches. But the result should be more then 50 percent to the other team as you see it now days. (While siming)

Well I'm giving up for the moment. It's been a hot day and just want to die right now, lol. Finished Lancashire though so halfway through England now :) (Might just do Scotland, Netherlands and Ireland afterwards though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread