I've just uploaded v2.15. Changelog:

- fixed back button Test match new game
- fixed crash when quitting game
- reduced difficulty when bowling to AI
- shifted cut shots bounding box
- several fixes to career mode
- added preliminary support for injuries
- slowed down net practice
- cumulative stats page (Main -> Profile -> Cumulative)
- slightly easier to be selected in the starting lineup in career mode
- added randomly generated flags for career mode
- made leg-side shots easier to play
- fixed bounce on pitch
- fixed run outs

Cheers!
K

It is, but it's incomplete. You should be able to finish a short T20 season. You can't buy equipment yet though or earn a salary. I'll be working on these aspects shortly as well as transfers, etc.

Also, you need to play in SA for now.

Hmm, I'm a bowling all-rounder but I don't bowl, okay then. Or is the fact I set myself as an opening bowler as an off-spinner? :p

Either way, first match:

Claremont Warriors Jr 171/4 (Smith 50, de Bruyn 2/15) def. Wynberg Eagles Jr (Walters 78, Davids 2/28) by 5 runs

My Performance: 16 off 10 balls

Hmm, I'll need to check that - it might be because you set yourself to be an opening spin bowler. I need to confirm though. I'll do that tomorrow morning.

Kolpak Players: Martin van Jaarsveld, Sean Ervine, Neil McKenzie, Andre Adams, Alfonso Thomas, Zander de Bruyn

Just realised I forgot Ervine earlier.

I'd also suggest that you shouldn't be able to set lineups for anyone in career mode (not even own team unless captain). Sort of just takes away from it too much.

----------

and uh, game crashed when I tried opening up my bowling page in career since I was checking it cause it said I was a seam bowler or something before so I remade my player and then checked, but it crashed.

Code:
RUN @ 23/01/2013 4:46:14 PM

VERSION: 2.15
PROFILE: Hedger

STACK TRACE:    at Cricket.Main.MenuSlider.Draw() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateMenu.cs:line 391
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateCharSheet.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateCharSheet.cs:line 964
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 12160
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3504

Thanks hedger, I'll fix that bug up and reupload. I'll also make the team selection always be auto - I completely forgot about that!

And game crashed at the end of our innings. I was batting at the end of the innings so that might be it?

Code:
RUN @ 23/01/2013 4:52:57 PM

VERSION: 2.15
PROFILE: Hedger

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Stumps.GetBoundingBox() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Stumps.cs:line 1213
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 23253
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 12159
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3504

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread