Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Storer: Unfortunately allowing the player to sim games that he would've played in in career mode would break it. It wouldn't be a true reflection of a career anymore, especially when you consider that the stats are uploaded to a server and made public. I still need to do the website to show the stats, but it's all in place.

Can't there be an option for offline mode too, where you can implement simulation? I know I for one would almost simulate more games than I play.

Hi guys,

the next release is coming along slowly, but it's getting there. Changes so far:

- fixed display of pitch & marker in nets
- pull and hook animations are 40% faster
- as captain you now field close in
- fixed crash when clicking on "No Detail" in field editor
- added manual fielding timing in career mode (can now earn XP from catches)
- added screen to show training effects after every session
- tweaked XP from batting
- can now sim games in career mode (won't be able to use the almanac feature)
- fixed bugs in cone batting mode
- fixed running bug in net practice
- LBW camera tracks ball once more
- fixed crash in replays
- fixed texture generation in career mode
- improved ball-bat collision
- fixed model rotation when diving
- re-enabled ball trails

Cheers
K

Last edited:
Yup, there's still a few large-ish tasks that I need to do, but I don't think I'm going to get around to it this weekend. I'm turning 30 on Monday, so the missus has stuff planned for the weekend (which in turn means neither cricket nor rugby will be part of my schedule).

Rugby???? Oh, BTW please give me all textured models so that you cn release it all together as DLC pack and DLC 2 containing stadium models... :thumbs

who is the commentator??? I have to give him cough remedy and some energy drink too!!!!!!

It's me. Just in case you don't know, you can turn off commentary from the game menu. :)

Even better, why don't you give a shot at commentary yourself?

No I don't have mic. so it;s unfortunate and I just turned on commentary for some time..... BTW sorry I was joking I'll edit the pitch/tempo to make it even better :thumbs

----------

Oh just noticed my shot went very high but it bounces really low when it comes down and slows down like we are playing in outfield full of bushes :p

----------

How to refer decisions (udrs) ???

It's me. Just in case you don't know, you can turn off commentary from the game menu. :)

Even better, why don't you give a shot at commentary yourself?

I quite like what you have done and the voice is good and listenable...

The game will pop up a message when you can refer a decision. DRS is only in ODI & test matches.

Wrt commentary - I'm going to do an editor ao that anyone can make and extend the commentary. As it stands I think Pat did an excellent job. If anything its my engine that's lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread