Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Able to fix the random crashes? Six over cover, and appeal button are the triggers for me. :/

yup, I am unable to time the following-
Back-foot square cut
Any cross batted shot on spinner

----------

OMG!! Kurt plz Improve physics...... he ball is miles away from the bat and the bat hits it and four...... When I bat the ball doesn't seem to hit it at all!!! :mad :noway

----------

playing slog match at wankhede and the stadium seems to end at the boundary i.e. Back stadium and the simulated one innings and this happend
Code:
RUN @ 19/04/2013 5:11:46 PM

VERSION: 2.542
PROFILE: test

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.SetReplay(Single idx)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateReplay.ProcessInput(Single ms)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

@Ashu: Hmm, strange bug. That's actually an issue with replays. I'll check out the stadium sizes as well. The physics will be tricky to modify - by having exact collisions, it's going to be a LOT harder to hit the ball (let alone score runs). The way the models are set up isn't conducive to inverse kinematics. Basically, I can't make the model dynamically stretch out to reach balls that are far away. Again, that's not going to change without some kind of funding. I'll see what I can do, but I really can't promise anything.

Regarding the cross batted shots - keep in mind that they are more difficult to play. You need to be more discerning about your shot selection and your foot movement :)

@alexczarn: Hmm, those issues should've been fixed in the previous mini patch. What version are you running at the moment?

Hope you have a great weekend Kurt and congrats on your birthday. hope Monday is a good day for you....

@alexczarn: What format is it crashing in? All of them? Is it when you appeal for lbw?

Everything except Beach and HongKong Sixes. And also the crash when an AI batter hits a six over cover happenes in all formats.

Here is one crash I just got.

When outside edging a drive while batting. AUS vs SAF in a One day game.

RUN @ 20/04/2013 3:44:31 PM

VERSION: 2.542
PROFILE: test

Parameter name: key

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 23232
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17413
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4373

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread