Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kurt: Happy Birthday bro... And the crash I reported was in simulation when I ended 50% of match in slog mode,It crashed I was playing b/w India and Kenya.......:thumbs

----------

OK a request Kurt:
Can you make a second tab while selecting a team which shows selected players only

@Ashu: Cool, I'll take a look at that crash. Can you make a mockup of what lineup selection should look like?

@alexczarn: Thanks, I'm testing it now.

Kurtkz can you only put. The latest update in or must you put all of the updates in?

Hi guys,

this is probably going to be the final update for this weekend. Normal service will resume from Tuesday :)

Full Download (v2.55)
Patch (v2.55 - requires v2.542)

NB: if you have an older version, please re-download the full game. I'll enable the auto-updater next week to make this process easier.

Changelog:

- fixed display of pitch & marker in nets
- pull and hook animations are 40% faster
- as captain you now field close in
- fixed crash when clicking on "No Detail" in field editor
- added manual fielding timing in career mode (can now earn XP from catches)
- added screen to show training effects after every session
- tweaked XP from batting
- can now sim games in career mode (won't be able to use the almanac feature)
- fixed bugs in cone batting mode
- fixed running bug in net practice
- LBW camera tracks ball once more
- fixed crash in replays
- fixed texture generation in career mode
- improved ball-bat collision
- fixed model rotation when diving
- re-enabled ball trails
- added more options to the Launcher (including gamepad/joystick support)

Cheers!
K

Hi guys,

if you're finding it difficult to hit 6's, here's a mini-patch. It only changes the lofted physics. Give it a try and let me know which one you prefer...

Cheers
K

Attachments

• MiniPatch.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
Kurtkz i have a bug in career mode with South African Venus really messed up with no Stadium and boundary way to bid and fielders standing outside the boundary and the keeper on the boundary!

@markkkk: Aaah, yes, apologies - there's a few venues where the boundary dimensions are incorrect. I'll be fixing those up for the next patch. In the meantime, if you'd like you can edit it in the pitch editor.

@kurtkz The pitch editor wasnt included can you send me the editors file directly because the link on your website is corrupt

Remember Int. Cricket Capt. ... There are two tabs in which one shows all players and other only shows players selected and plz also show squad size at top right corner.....

@Ashu: Squad size is shown on the squad selection screen already. Do you have a screenshot from Intl Cricket Captain? I haven't played that game.

That doesn't need screenies bro... It's simply just new tab titled "selected" and same info. shown as shown in the other tab..... btw try searching some game sites like game spot etc. if you need them....:thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread