Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is probably going to be the final update for this weekend. Normal service will resume from Tuesday
Great work on this. Last time I played the game it was still tiny little sprites, now it looks and plays brilliantly. I can't find my old registration code though - could you send that to me again?

The camera angle seems a bit low down for my liking, but that's about all the picking I could do - very nice game.

:clap

Thanks, Matt! It's coming along nicely now. There's just a few more things I want to tighten up. Do you think it's worth allowing the player to adjust the camera angle themselves? The cameras are actually defined in a separate config file. Maybe it's worth having an editor for that?

Thanks, Matt! It's coming along nicely now. There's just a few more things I want to tighten up. Do you think it's worth allowing the player to adjust the camera angle themselves? The cameras are actually defined in a separate config file. Maybe it's worth having an editor for that?
A few options of set camera options would probably be better, that way they are tested and don't have crazy collision issues.

I have to add on the models, they are good as they are because they aren't real enough that you make comparisons with the full scale games.

There's a few preset cameras at the moment - press keys 1-5, but they probably need to be tested properly. I think most people play using 1 and 2.

----------

Yup, agreed on the models. Unfortunately, that's all I could afford :/ I tried to contact jkartik and LM to discuss the use of TAOC's models, but they've dropped off the grid.

There's a few preset cameras at the moment - press keys 1-5, but they probably need to be tested properly. I think most people play using 1 and 2.
I just took a look at that - I think if it toggled between 2 and 5 automatically it would be great - 2 is nice on the run in and then zooming to the camera in 5 for the shot and following the ball in the outfield would be almost perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread