Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kurtkz: The career batting averages for batsman are incorrect... it's calculating the number of career runs divided by number of matches when it should be the number of runs divided by (the number of innings played minus the number of not outs).

Kurt, just wondering if you managed to take a look at them files I sent you?

Thanks.

@kurtkz: Just a suggestion, I noticed a lot of catches off the edge are taken by the wicketkeeper in front of the slips (when fielders are placed in slips). Would it be possible for the slip fielders to dive for the ball (when fielders are placed there) rather than the wicketkeeper?

Last edited:
@kurt:few cam tweaks, when batsman arrive the cam should be near batsman and when signalling the cam should be focused on umpire and while appeals bowler and keeper to be focused that would make up 60% cutscenes .....

@KingRizzy: sorry about that, I'll take a look tomorrow.

@Ashu: thanks, that makes sense :)

@itay: yup, will do.

@kurtkz: Hmm... one more thing. When scores are level, you can use 'Scores level' instead of lead by 0.

@kurtkz: Got this crash when trying after selecting 'bowling' in management mode (4th innings of a Test match).

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateBowlingManager.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateBowlingManager.cs:line 428
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17756
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3989

I still get the distorted scorecard screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread