Cricketer's autographs that you have

I was selective with my signatures, never got whole teams to sign things for me or ever tried to get someone to sign something because they simply played for their country,
I have Steve Waugh, Mark Waugh, Mark Taylor, Viv Richards, Dean Jones, Matthew Hayden, Ricky Ponting, Brian Lara, Dennis Lillie, Sachin Tendulkar, Glen McGrath, Sanath Jayasuria, Alan Border, Andrew Symonds, Jonty Rhodes, Shane Warne, Sir Donald Bradman, Jeff Thompson, Daniel Vittori, Chris Cairns, Merve Hughes. I did get a bat signed once when I was young with the Sri Lankan team when they toured australia when they played the QLD team. It was one of Allan Borders last games I believe. For the life of me I can't remeber what year it was.

Oh, and I missed Brett Lee. And sorry for all the many spelling mistakes, couldn't be bothered checking how they are all spelt plus you can't tell by all the signatures I'm going off as they are often too messy anyhow.

Last edited:
I have a Bradman autograph that's on one of those souvenir mini-bats you get from The Bradman museum :p

Loads of players....

Aamer Sohail...
Saeed Anwar...
Wajahatullah Wastih....
Shahid Afridi...
Waqar Younis...
Hasan Raza...
Mohammed Sami...
Shoaib Malik...
Mohammed Yousuf...
Younis Khan...
Saqlain Mushtaq...
Inzamam-ul-Haq...
Moin Khan...
Rashid latif...
Naved-ul-Hasan...
Abdul Razzaq...
Imran Nazir...
Azhar Mahmood...

And some more that I don't remember...

My mum and stepdad went to an auction whilst I was out last night, got me a signed bat from the team from the 2007 series against the Windies, it's got Vaughan, Jimmy, Bell, Cook, Colly, Fred, Harmy, Hoggy, Monty, KP, Plunkett, Prior, Strauss :D
They also bought me a signed test shirt with, Giles, Key, Vaughan, Fred, KP, Harmy, Plunkett, Monty, Colly, Strauss, Hoggard, Jimmy.

and a signed photo of KP in his advert for adidas with him naked doing that pose thing :p
Good stuff to add to my football stuff!

i got andrew flintoff's in 2003... and 5 indian players when they toured in dhaka 2007 at the airport...

At the moment I have:

Freddie
Saj Mahmood
Jimmy Anderson
Monty
KP
Crofty
Law
Loye
Marshall
Cork
Sutton
Chilton
Keedy
Wilson (Manager of Lancashire)
Hodge
Yousouf
Sutcliffe
Vaughan
Collingwood
Strauss

An old neighbour who has passed away now played against Bradman when he scored 400 in a day. needless to say he never forgot that day and i don't see how he could :P

as for signatures, i have a few as most of the state teams play a tournament here on the Sunshine Coast every year. You basically get to sit and chat with them during the games

Ahmagad.

I forgot to mention -

Brett Lee
Glenn McGrath
Stuey McGill
Micheal Slater
Kapil Dev
Sunny Gavaskar

Got a few cricket cards autographed. Mark Taylor, Matt Hayden, Michael Kasprowicz. Also have a hat autographed by a few Kiwis Chris Cairns, Daniel Vettori just to name a few off the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread