dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Where do I see the ball rating and batsman/bowler ratings? I didn't notice them.

A pretty good variety of dismissals: wicketkeeper, first slip, second slip, third slip (dropped), fourth slip and gully. 17 may have been too high on the slider. Great stuff as always franco!

33w1kec.jpg

Last edited:
Where do I see the ball rating and batsman/bowler ratings? I didn't notice them.

On the screen of the actual hack window, if you alt tab after each ball you will see them.

@francobaldo1 This is amazing! Every time I think things couldn't get better, you go out and make something better... Massive props you, man!

I just had the 2.10 on and I had a lot of 'real' dismissals. Am I right in assuming that you only need to load this and not the original hack to go along with this?

Also, I have a friend who wants to say something to you...

"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite thread on Planet Cricket!"

Has anyone been able to find the right value for the slider to have a balanced game?

16 is far too high I know that. I'm playing as Barbados all time against Yorkshire all time on a green top so I might try 12 because anything higher will be a demolition

I tried 12 and AI kicked my a** in a T20 game. Still won the game though as they slowed down in slog overs.

If I could borrow 7 and a half minutes of your time, I have recorded a ODI match between IND(Me) and AUS(AI) that I would like to show you guys. I have put together the highlights as a tribute to DBC14 and Franco's mod. The mod was enabled only when I was bowling. It was v1.02 and at normal pressure. And I must say I was mighty impressed with how Smith and Bailey played so differently. Smith was attacking and got a run a ball 50 while Bailey took 90 balls. But their partnership and a late cameo by Wade meant that I couldn't defend my low total.

P.S. The first innings was more like a setup and the second innings which had the mod enabled was where all the thrill was.

I find setting it to 6 gives a really realistic match with exquisite dismissals, but not much difference in scores or scoring rates.

Bowling as both sides on legend using 2.10 I had Zimbabwe 160 all out and Australia 80 for 4. Raza seemed to be the only guy on the block, and he has an aggressive mentality.

If I could borrow 7 and a half minutes of your time, I have recorded a ODI match between IND(Me) and AUS(AI) that I would like to show you guys. I have put together the highlights as a tribute to DBC14 and Franco's mod. The mod was enabled only when I was bowling. It was v1.02 and at normal pressure. And I must say I was mighty impressed with how Smith and Bailey played so differently. Smith was attacking and got a run a ball 50 while Bailey took 90 balls. But their partnership and a late cameo by Wade meant that I couldn't defend my low total.

P.S. The first innings was more like a setup and the second innings which had the mod enabled was where all the thrill was.

Great vid mate! Might inspire me to chuck up a couple of my own again!

Great Video loved it.
A tribute not only for the tweak but also for Dbc 14.
Perhaps the Best video of DBC 14 on Youtube.

What an amazing video!

Ya some camera angles used in the replays were simply brilliant.

Thanks guys. And yeah I had earlier mentioned that DBC14's cameras have great potential. I also want to note that the sudden slow motions were completely made in-game. If the engine itself uses it, then we would have amazing replays that we don't want to skip during matches.

Users who are viewing this thread