DBC14 PC Version 1.14

@BigAntStudios while extra's are being talked about...

i managed to run a bye for the first time tonight, the run was tacked onto the bowlers figures which it shouldn't be.

didn't grab a screenshot of it though. while i wouldn't call it a bug, is it something you knew about?

I had my middle stump knocked out....was already about to whack the dog with the controller when the umpire raised his arm for a no-ball...oh praise be to the crease line.......................

not sure what levels the other fella is playing on but i think i get plenty of wides, and a reasonable amount of no-balls off the AI

There are plenty of no balls and wide balls. IIRC, @grkrama has posted a few screenshots that clearly show they exist

To be fair, I don't think that (continuous wides) should be counted as "all is well" w.r.t to wides/no-balls; unless of course you're not referring to the series of balls that went on for like 6-7 wides in a row.

unless of course you're not referring to the series of balls that went on for like 6-7 wides in a row.
no not that one, have posted somewhere earlier, of no ball in overs, wides also is pretty much good.anything more would make it unrealistic imho.

To be fair, I don't think that (continuous wides) should be counted as "all is well" w.r.t to wides/no-balls; unless of course you're not referring to the series of balls that went on for like 6-7 wides in a row.

I had that the other day, from a spinner. I got so annoyed trying to hit the later ones and edged behind of a drive on 60. My guess is a small bug with the AI, funny one. Wished they edged like that sometimes.:clap

Yes, I'm not referring to the series of wides.

Batting against Pakistan, Mohammed Irfan is huge. Almost every over, the first two deliveries of an over would be called wide cos they'd bounce over my head. Then, because of the maximum two bouncers per over rule, the rest of the over would be legit.

Got kind of annoying after a while.

Quick Question PC guys :

How much different is Console Patch 2.5 vs PC patch 1.14 ?

Are they identical , or is there differences ?

A point for point comparison would be appreciated .

Quick Question PC guys :

In PC, the game play feels more Organic..:D:D:D:D

Quick Question PC guys :

The main difference as far as I know is that the line and length is more off side now [As said by many PC gamers]....So the leave button now has a good role in the game...

The main difference as far as I know is that the line and length is more off side now [As said by many PC gamers]....So the leave button now has a good role in the game...

I think the leave button is a complete hindrance or at the very least redundant - the amount of times I've accidently pressed it when I meant to play a shot and been bowled. I leave the ball quite often, and I do this by not inputting anything - like real life.

In International Cricket 10 the leave just happened automatically when you didn't touch any buttons. This should be the case for DBC14.

Users who are viewing this thread