Platform: Xbox One
Game Version Number: 1.3 (patch 3)
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: test
Teams used: New Zealand vs india
Ground: not applicable
Over Count: not
applicable
Issue (one line description): The difficulty has got harder as I was playing a test match and I was getting WICKETS easy but since patch 3 the difficulty has gotten a whole lot harder
Bug description (detail): difficulty gets harder

Match Type:
Teams used: New Zealand
Ground: n/a
Over Count: N/a
Issue (one line description): I have just made all 3 formats for nz however I have no statistics for test, odi or t20. I understand these still role into my domestic statistics however I'd love to know my test average. Also the recording of highest score is stuffed! I have made 2 dome stick t20 100s and it's says 4 with a highest score of 196*, which I'd love to say was true. I also just scored a test triple century buy it says my highest first class score is 230*. I have the latest patch
Bug description (detail):

Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0898
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Teams used: England v UAE
Ground: Sharjah
Over Count: 0.0 fourth innings
Issue (one line description): Commentary inaccuracy
Bug description (detail): I set UAE over 330 to win in the fourth innings which started on day two. When UAE came out to bat the commentator said "Not many runs to win but not much time to get them, might need to treat this innings like a T20".

Teams used: England v UAE
Ground: Sharjah
Over Count: 1.6 (Fourth innings) and others
Issue (one line description): LBW referrals
Bug description (detail): Started to have a few LBW referrals where we basically just watch a replay, don't see ball tracker or hotspot etc.

Platform: Xbox one
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0879
Match Type: First Class
Teams used: Titans vs Warriors
Ground: Eastern Cape Oval
Over Count: 8.3 2nd innings
Issue (one line description): Crash
Bug description (detail): I just got an LBW wicket while bowling. Went into replay screen to watch it, and game crashed. First crash since patch 3 for me.

Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: Ten10
Issue (one line description): Match Tied Not Recorded
Bug desription (detail): In a custom league competition a tied match is recorded as a win to one team and not by splitting the points.

Game Version Number: V0.1.0.1.0879
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: not
applicable
Issue (one line description): Game just stays on loading screen
Bug description (detail): No matter what game mode it just stays on the loading screen. Have uninstalled game and all files 3 times and it makes no difference. I had nil issues with game until yesterday when i went to play. Disc not damaged and other games play fine.Turns out that if I disable the internet then the game will let me play, so it must be a syncing problem.

Last edited:
Game Mode: Online Co-op
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: England v NZ
Ground: Dubai
Over Count: 7.1
Issue (one line description): Run-out bug due to controlled player walking out of crease due to animation.
Bug description (detail): See video for more detail. I was the non-striker and did not press any buttons nor did my teammate. Has happened before and reported in previous bug thread. Hope it can get fixed as I'm sure it has affected many.

Game Mode: offline
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: NZL vs Pak
Ground: NZL ground
Over Count: unknown
Issue (one line description): Game changed to weird depth of field with only batsman in focus and everyone completely bokeh'd out and very fuzzy. It finally went away after Corey Anderson got out
Bug description (detail): Corey Anderson came to bat. Game suddenly changed to very heavy depth of field effect with only batsman in sharp focus and everything else very blurry and totally out of focus. It stayed this way for a couple of overs till Corey Anderson got out. Then it suddenly reverted to proper focus mode.

Platform: xbox one
Game version: v0.1.0.1.0879
Game mode: male career

It might have been mentioned but on xbox one patch 3 I still have to simulate for stat upgrades. Run speed, strength etc.

In the pics there is the before and after simulating on level 5.

I don't know how to take proper screen shots on xbox one so it's done via phone so not the best quality.
20170205_150253.jpg
20170205_151337.jpg

Game Version Number: 1.3 (patch 3)
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type: N/A
Teams used:
N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): When trying to upload teams to the academy, a few won't upload properly.
Bug description (detail): After the uploading process is done it will say "Uploaded player" Instead of "Uploaded **Team**". So far I have encountered this problem on Pakistan and Sri Lanka as well as various domestic teams.

Game Version Number: v1.0.3
Game Mode: Casual/
Match Type: All
Teams used: Australia
Issue (one line description): can't change fielders to specific locations
Bug description (detail):had fielder no 4 fielding in covers and he was taking all the catches so tried to move fielder no 8 to that position and fielder no 4 to a new position and added to all when in first person view checking field fielder no 4 is back in covers have tried moving fielders individually several times but they just go back to the position they were in beforehand

Game Version Number: v1.0.3
Game Mode: Casual/
Match Type: Test and ODI
Teams used: Australia and Pakistan custom
Issue (one line description): AI SINCE patch 3
Bug description (detail):I have found since patch 3 the AI seems dumbed down and most of the team get out playing same shots and are easier to get out I was bowling in atest and got 6 wickets caught at leg gully in one innings now playing an ODI and have got 4 of 5 wickets caught at cover could you please look into this and return AI skill difficulty back to what it was before patch 3

Teams used: England v Netherlands but various
Ground: Amstelveen but various
Over Count: 2.5 but various
Issue (one line description): Batsman standing on stumps
Bug description (detail): Particularly when defending short balls, even if batsman isn't that deep in crease they will step onto/sort of through the stumps.

Is it possible to make them not do or make it so the stumps break and the batsman is out hit wicket but like I say, batsman isn't that deep in crease so maybe it's possible to shorten the excessive step backwards.

Many thanks

Teams used: England v Netherlands
Ground: Amstelveen
Over Count: 57.0
Issue (one line description): Partnerships don't include extras
Bug description (detail): My ninth wicket fell on 226 and we're now 316-9 but the partnership screen says 85 for the last wicket not 90, presumably because it hasn't included extras but these do normally count as part of the batsmen's partnership in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread