Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

My most comprehensive win so far. Ok, so it's only Zimbabwe, but I'm new at this.

Attachments

• Massive win.JPG
    Massive win.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 64
Probably one of my best wins so far. 50 runs behind on first innings scores. Had a hard time getting them out resulting in needing 398 from a day and an over. I had one man down retired hurt. Two others were back in the pavillion pretty soon afterwards. Then came Ten Doeschate. He and Carberry put on 266 before they went quickly after each other. As did wicketkeeper Knowles. I needed 108 from 20odd overs. At first I was reluctant to try, knowing I was already into my bowlers, with an allrounder and a bowler on the strip. However, I took the risk. Dowland, who was playing in his third match with 68 behind his name in the first innings, and Reed (2 ducks, one fifty and 48* in his last five performances) took it to the bowlers and the 20odd runs off the last three overs were scored for the loss of their wickets. Broad got me home with a coverdrive-four :)
finaloveryf7.png

finalover2vp1.png

This is my best win to date.

Attachments

• sussex vs surrey 2020.jpg
    sussex vs surrey 2020.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 41
nice! absoloutly ripped through them there!

Yeah i couldn't believe that he got 7 wickets either. I think that the main reason was because they had to go at nearly 9 an over and everyone came out trying to smack him everywhere.

Here is another interesting twenty20 game.

Attachments

• derby vs nottm 2020.jpg
    derby vs nottm 2020.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread