Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

This game had nothing to do with me but congratulations to Scotland.

Attachments

• scotland vs essex chall cup.jpg
    scotland vs essex chall cup.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 61
Yeah but what i mean is that they have done amazingly well to get all the way to the final.

Here is another good performance in the twenty20. This time Munday is the star performer.

Attachments

• sussex vs middlesex 2020.jpg
    sussex vs middlesex 2020.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 51
I'm from Bangladesh. Been Playing With my country for quite a long time. this what they achieved.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 43
Its 2007. And Take a look At the rank!

Attachments

• 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 38
show some player stats that are exceptional

Just had this beast of a match, it counted as a draw but it was awesome. I batted second, was batting too slow so just declared on about 350, then bowled them for 217, leaving 288 in 2 sessions to take the win. With a fantastic batting performance coming towards the end, I needed 11 off the last over.

Oliver newby started slowly hitting only 2 in the first 4 deliveries but then came the final push, a 4 off the 2nd last ball left 5 off the last ball for a historic win, we manged a 4 which left a thrilling match as a draw, by 1 measly run. If one of the openers had hit 1 extra run, or if Freddie didnt get injured i would have won, but it wasnt to be. What a match.

iccmatchdh7.jpg

Just had a brilliant ending to a Twenty20 game in my Warwickshire 2031 game. Fantastic, they needed 13 off the final over and had only lost 3 wickets, when this happened, brilliant Latif:D

Users who are viewing this thread