Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

i scored 100 + with johnson and hogg for the last partnesrship and individual score too
today against surrey i was sussex and 20 20 match target was 130 i drew the match with the last ball 50 by captain c adams

Ten Doeschate took 2 wickets in 2 balls. I was completely down in the dumps as I was sure I had lost. I was chuffed to bits, needless to say.

:happy

Attachments

• CTWin1run.JPG
    CTWin1run.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 81
Playing as Surrey. 2020 season.Normal Level.

Just cant believe this win, especially after Durham thrashed 480+ runs at the end of Day1. Then they got bowled out for 500. I expected to draw this one out. But a mediocre Durham bowling saw my team get 530. The drama started here.

Durham lost 2 early wkts. Then my youth spinner F.Fulcher,playing in his debut & M.Munday ran thru them as I required 208 in 2 sessions on Day4.

[Screenshot]

2yudowl.jpg

Tightest game I've had. Thought I'd posted more than enough with Dan Redfern coming agonizingly close to a hundred and keeper Jon Hull adding a quickfire 72, but Rob Key scored 119 to leave Kent needing 3 off 14 balls, until Broad got Key lbw.

Nonetheless I wasn't confident of a win as they still had 3 wickets in hand, needing just 3 off the last 2 overs, more so as I'd messed up with bowler allocation so my allrounder Tunnicliff had to bowl the last over. Prosser kept my hopes alive with a maiden in the penultimate over but a single off Tunnicliff's 1st ball induced more sweat. However, in Luke Wright fashion, he prevented any more runs leaving me with a 1 run victory.

I just chased down 381 in two and a half sessions as Surrey, scoring 4 of the last ball to finish, with one wicket in hand.

This game is bugged, although Durham scored too many in the second innings too... :D

Yea I chased 375 on the final day against Somerset, Dan Redfern scoring the winning runs off the penultimate ball of the day to end on a superb 190*. :hpraise

Hey guys, check this out.

I thought it was going to be a famous victory to Bangladesh until Shaun Tait and Mitchell Johnson intervened:

This is my most convincing win ever. Wainwright is smashing it at the moment.
15x8fhv.gif

292wi04.gif

great win!

This was a staisfying one.. when the chips were down, someone came to rescue..

and spinners made an easy job of Leict's batsmen.:)

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 23
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 19
Just chased down 197 in the last session, with more than a few overs to spare. Having five or six top quality batsmen who can score those sorts of runs in 27 overs is just awesome. The computer got it wrong by not defending from the very start.

2021 season. Playing as Surrey.

WHAT A DRAMATIC TURN IN THE END. This was the last Challenge Trophy league match. A VIRTUAL SEMI-FINAL MATCH. Whoever wins would go thru to the Final.:upray

Middlesex,after winning the toss, put my team into bat on a BATSMEN PARADISE WICKET and with J.Cooper getting a run a ball 113, my team ended on 315. I thought half the match was won with that score.

Middlesex started their chase, slumped to 119/4 in 23 overs. Game comfortably in my hand. But in the next 20 overs,batsmen I.Atkin-H.Armstrong-A.Barrie blasted 167 to move to 286/5 in 43 overs. With 30 required in last 7 overs....Gone..Was what I thought. :(

But ,as the saying, COMETH THE HOUR , COMETH THE MAN...J.Cooper came back to torment them. Very first ball, got rid of Armstrong. Same over got rid of Barrie. Next over Flint got runout. Same over Broad trapped A.Astle. 9 down.

Lastly, Cooper trapped Marlowe...and that was it..last 5 wkts for just a run. :happy

2 Screenshots -
Surrey Batting
swa6v7.jpg

Middlesex Batting
258nxc3.jpg

Last edited:
Just suffered probably my worst loss ever. I scored 319-5 from 40 overs only to see them chase it without losing any wickets from only 36.5 overs. :crying

one of my biggest wins :D

Attachments

• inn + 791.jpg
    inn + 791.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 97
A Victory of the Last Ball of the CC Match

2021 season.Playing as Surrey.

And here's one more win which I will relish...for it came off the last ball of the 4 Day CC game.

Needing 200 for a win on the last day with little over 2 sessions, Middlesex's runchase was hampered by rain stoppages in all sessions and also the falling of wickets at regular intervals. But it seemed a draw with 3 wkts needed in the last 2 overs.

But Lankan leggie, I.Pererra got 2 wkts in the penultimate over...almost got the last wkt, but got turned down. 1 wkt needed.Last Over.

I removed P.Mower. Brought in S.Broad. Regular (youth) batsman Barrie played out 4 balls...before taking a single off the 5th ball to give No.11 batsman,34 year old Needham, a last ball strike :eek: ( So Much for the Game's Intelligence :p )

And Needham edged Broad's last ball of the game, straight to the Keeper. :cheers

screenshot :

29g74h.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread