Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

have a look at this scorecard

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 20
ss-4.jpg

How did your number 11 score a century!?!?! And Footitt, he's not the greatest batsman either...

How did your number 11 score a century!?!?! And Footitt, he's not the greatest batsman either...

Foottit plays well for my team. i am in the year 2009. I did not use any editors to score runs.

Foottit plays well for my team. i am in the year 2009. I did not use any editors to score runs.

Yea I believe you, I'm just saying that it's an outstanding feat. And they weren't batting defensively either!

Australia won the toss and chose to bat on a true spinner's deck, and my seamers had them 17/3. After a vital partnership, they were finally bowled out for 226. Then McGrath and warne ripped through my batting order, out for 127. Australia then piled on 285 with Ponting hitting 137 leaving Bangladesh chasing 385. Iqbal left us in the second over, and Naeem Islam was out for a duck to make it 6/2 at the end of day 3. But then, Shariar nafees hit a blinding century, with support from Habibul Bashar (77) who shone when his team needed it the most. By the end of day 4, Bangladesh needed 50 to win 6 wickets down. helped by Farhad Hossain (60) and Manjural Islam (55*) Bangladesh completed an emphatic 4 wicket win against the world champs!

(screenie up tomorrow)

No real amazing wins, but Jaques Rudolph when i play with Yorkshire is so damn prolific it's un-real!!!

I find yorkshire to be the best team on the '06 version' they seem to bring the best spinners through.. anyone else noticed this??

the greatest match i have played was in ICC 2006 and Australia vs England were in the World Cup

England easily are chasing down my score of 244 as they are 7 for 238 with 2 overs to spare and they need 8 for victory, then in comes Michael Clarke to bowl......

45613906el4.png

joshuaa21 added 8 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

I just played an even better game

Australia got all out for 215 and now its South Africas turn to bat 1 over to go and they are 6 for 210 needing only 6 for victory of 6 balls, again Michael Clarke Comes in for the final over and then......

omfgbl6.png

my best comeback story is when i was facing rsa and got all out for 96 in the first then they got 696 then i got 800 all out then they were 180/6 then they managed to get out for 194 and b lee got a 10wik in the 2nd

comebacktf6.png

Just played a blinder of a game and easily my best comeback. My bowlers were thouroughly smashed around in their first innings and I looked well out of it but Hulme bowled a brilliant opening spell in his first spell and unearthed an out of form underbelly of a middle order and were blown away.
Ashes won 4-1 :cool:

Wow. Just wow. In the last over of the 2011 World Cup semi-final the West Indians needed 4 runs off 6 balls to win the match with 4 wickets in hand. I was saving one over from Peter Siddle because he is easily my best one day bowler. He pulls out this:

thrilling finish.jpg

Nice one. There was a No-Ball somewhere in there, lucky it wasn't on one of those LBWs or catches.

I just had an epic win. I was versing Scotland and got owned with the ball, and was set 294 for the win. I needed around 7 an over for a majority of the time, got it down to around 6 thanks to a Moore 120 (107) and Smith 88 (90). I was in trouble when Moore got out, then Smith got out.

In the end I had Silence and Ali in (2 bowlers) and needed 31 off the last 3 overs. Hit 11 off the first, 15 off the next then only needed 5 off the last and got it easy :) Silence scored 28 (31) and Ali got 19 (13)

I'm Wocestershire btw. Chased down 278 the previous game in about 40 overs lol.

Users who are viewing this thread