Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

IndiaWin.jpg

Poor New Zealand. Dravid and Sreesanth run riot.

2mchg8y.jpg

:D Pure ownage, not as much as some of the above, but still awesome. First of all, Ponting is amazing. Was gutted he didn't get 400. Jaques, Clarke, Katich and Langer all got over 50 as well! I lol'd at Darren Sammy's stats, 4-222 lol. Then the bowling and Mitch Johnson ripped them apart. Also gave Noffke and Magoffin debuts and as you can see, they owned. :D:D

Strauss, Pieterson and Cook just chased down the highest total Ive ever seen done in one of my games. Was a bit nervy when a few wickets started falling but got there thanks to the the first two partnerships.

Attachments

• 520 Card.jpg
    520 Card.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 520 Partnerships.jpg
    520 Partnerships.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 18
This match was so good I had to come here to post it :D

1wicket.jpg

I was in serious trouble at 5/57, then again at 8/115, but Watson got me over the line. Nailbiting stuff as Panesar walked to the crease with 42 runs still left to get, but he stayed in for 23 balls and made 3, which I was ecstatic about.

Playing as Surrey in the 2026 season.....which means...20 seasons...and this is the first time, I end up NO LOSS in a 50 Over game..... :cheers

Obviously, Kent went into the game with 3 frontline bowlers...whose economy is around 5 .....and the other 3 bowlers are batsmen :p who shared 20 overs between them and having an economy off over 6 :D

29oj0nr.jpg

I've had 2 wins that stick out in my mind. both are in my 2nd season at yorkshire

the first match was a county championship match against durham. I needed a win to keep up my hopes of the title with only a few matches left. essex looked like they were gonna run away with the title. so i name my strongest team but lose the toss and have to bowl first. all my bowlers were out of form and had conceded alot of runs in the previous few games. and after day 1 things weren't good. we eventually bowled them out for around 500 so instantly i decided that we needed to bat for a draw.
after a while we were 200 with around 5 wickets down. the next partnership went onto hit 200+ runs and we ended up 590 all out with a day and a half to spare. it looked set for a draw, especially after they hit a solid total and got to a lead of 270 with just 1 and a half sessions left. i decided to go all out and we hit them all over the park winnng with around 2 overs to spare.

my second memorable moment was in one day cricket. we batted okay and got to 250 but things looked bad after they got to 150 for 2. i bring rashid on as well as napier and we bowled them out for 160

a great win
had a superb start having them at 2/5 after 4 overs and 2/29 after 12 overs with opening bowlers anyon and steyn keeping things tight, then warren and shantry came on at overs 13 and 14 and got hammered in their first over each so the score went to 3/51 after 14, the next 15 overs came at a steady pace of 5 an over so they were 3/137 after 32 overs. A small collapse brought them to 5/156 after 36 then an increase in the run rate of around 5.7 took them to 5/224 after 48 but 1/2 off the 49th and 3/1 off the 50th (4/3 in the last 2 overs) left them 1 run short of their target. they needed 3 runs off the last over but could only manage one. Hamilton was looking dangerous with 38 at a run a ball before being trapped in front by steyn in the last over

Would definately have to be the final Test in an old game of the Ashes 2009 Tour. Going in to the final test and we where drawing 1-1. The first and third test's had been washouts and only draws where achieved. Australia won the second test by 4 wickets chasing down 373 in their 2nd innings. We won the fourth by an innings and 5 runs, KP scoring 244* to get us to 570-8dec. So the final Test and the big decider. We lost the toss and bowled first. Basically we ended up needing 522 on the last day to win so I set my batsmen onto full aggression. Amazing innings by KP again and Flintoff scoring 100 from 80 and 130* from 104 respectively we managed to see it home with only 3 balls to spare, A crushing 6 from Flintoff to see us home and regain the Ashes in a thrilling encounter. Without a doubt the best test I've ever played and a very fun series to play. If I'd still had the save game I'd provide screens but it was on 06 which I swiped a load of save games from.

Nice Win there :cheers ....... especially after being 138 behind in the First Innings.:eek: In fact, my team Surrey were 176/5 in second knock which literally means 38/5:(.....but the tail wagged too much :banana2 & set a much better target of 224 to Sussex and my bowlers utilized the conditions to bowl them out within 100. :happy

Again, the AI goofed up with the Man of the Match award :mad:....
My First choice would certainly be M.Aston ( scored 54 batting at No. 8 ; took 4 wkts ; also took 4 catches ).
Second choice would have been Aussie paceman K.Allenby.

2gt22h2.jpg

Probably, I got to consider this as one of my team's Best Run Chases :happy .....because it came against a team which has a Good Batting and Good Bowling ....also they are at the top of the table in my 2027 season.....and also four of my players on England duty and my captain injured.

In a low scoring first innings, my team Surrey managed a lead of 41. But Lancs hit back by scoring 402....which meant my team had to get 361 to win with 14 overs on Day 3 plus the entire 4th day.

At 84/3 at Lunch on Day 4, an escape with a draw came up my mind. But N.Dowland and D.Poole batted so well, that when my team needed about 110 in the last hour....I set the batsmen on aggressive and won the game with 2 overs to spare....

2zips46.jpg

Last edited:
indiapwned.jpg

lol I pwned India. Can't believe they got so much though when they were 7/23. Won by 9 wickets in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread