Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

Oh yeah baby! WOO HOO!
victory.jpg

Chased down over 370 to win the 2nd Ashes Test at Lords. It was a batting fest, with a draw looking likely on the final day... But no! My batsman threw the sword and make it with only 15 minutes to spare!! Absolute thriller. Even better considering I somehow lost the first Test. :mad:
victory23.jpg

Katich was suprisingly the man who set things up with a quick hundred, with Clarke and Hussey getting us there. Stuey Clark came in this Test (Hauritz taken out), and got a 5-fer. What did I tell ya, GET STUEY IN! BTW, Siddle is God. R.I.P aussie ben.

cos he's an opening batsman in this game due to a error in the patch

Wow, this was a great match. Up's and downs and the famous Pakistani collapse. Second innings went from 70-0 to about 75-3 in two overs. Not a collapse, but we seemed to be losing wickets in pairs. In the end Gul scored 24* which proved very helpful. Kaneria also had about 15 or 16. They had a 35 run Partnership which helped is get too 292.

Then WI got off to a great start. They were 85-2, with a set Shiv still at the crease. Then some great bowling from Munir and Danish helped is to get back to it. They were 175-5 at one time, but then Aamer took a wicket. New ball was taken, when they needed 15, with two wickets left. Gul took one wicket, then Aamer took the last wicket. When his over started they needed 5 to win. They got 2 off the first ball, then a single. Their #11 was on strike and then Aamer got the edge!

1zcfmtt.jpg

I'm sick of County matches on ICC now.

I'm just sticking with International on this, and when I'm bored of it Ill get Cricket Coach.

Oh yeah baby! WOO HOO!
victory.jpg

Chased down over 370 to win the 2nd Ashes Test at Lords. It was a batting fest, with a draw looking likely on the final day... But no! My batsman threw the sword and make it with only 15 minutes to spare!! Absolute thriller. Even better considering I somehow lost the first Test. :mad:
victory23.jpg

Katich was suprisingly the man who set things up with a quick hundred, with Clarke and Hussey getting us there. Stuey Clark came in this Test (Hauritz taken out), and got a 5-fer. What did I tell ya, GET STUEY IN! BTW, Siddle is God. R.I.P aussie ben.

Look at that strike rate from the Katman! Calm down Simon, your gonna overload with excitement at that scoring rate!!

Lol, Why was Zaheer Khan opening? :p

He shouldn't of bothered showing up really, I doubt he got the 1 wicket they took lol.

Haha thats great stuff from the Katman.

Didn't know where to put this so I just put it here; Who would you guys give motm too?

icc09motm.jpg

I felt Siddle was hard done by though Punter did get his double ton off 240 balls or something like that.

They always give it to the best batting performance, especially if a double hundred is scored.

Siddle probably deserved it but. :p

Damn good win but.

Delaney should for his superb innings of 14, jk, probably Ponting for his unbeaten double century but Siddle got his wickets quickly and got many of them.

They always give it to the best batting performance, especially if a double hundred is scored.

Siddle probably deserved it but. :p

Damn good win but.

Yeah scored my runs quick and managed to have them 2/14 at the end of the first day. :)

Delaney should for his superb innings of 14, jk, probably Ponting for his unbeaten double century but Siddle got his wickets quickly and got many of them.

Yeah Siddle smashed it in the first innings. Got a triple wicket maiden then his next over got a double wicket maiden :)

Not a bad effort at all! Next up is the Ashes, wonder if you can do better then 1-1. ;)

You should be able to seeing as your bowler is now in that form.

Lost the first test by 6 wickets! Batting collapses happen to often in ICC 09 lol. I was 8-180 in the first innings but thanks to a Haddin ton and the tail enders just staying in I got to 316. Then there tail wagged and they got a 20 run lead. In the end they only needed 240 after Hussey and Clarke got ducks and Ponting failed. :(

Users who are viewing this thread