Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

yeah, he's got a good domestic record but I don't know really how he's been bowling in my side. I'll check after this match since he's not in my side for this test after Aziz coming back. I'm focusing on Shuvo and Rasel as bowlers. Iqbal is in superb form at the moment. 47, 152 and 53 and he's currently on 116*.

hedger_14 added 9 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

yeah, he's been out of form for me. Last year, he played 7 T20 internationals and got 5 wickets and 4 Tests and only took 5 wickets. This year he's played 3 Tests for 5 wickets and 3 ODI's for 4 wickets. I don't think I'll choose him again.

Tamim's been rubbish for me so far. I'll still persist though and hope for the best, meanwhile I just beat NZ:

bdwinnz.jpg

Shakib taking 12 wickets and also hitting 58:

shakib58.jpg

Just like me, the spinners do it for you. I reckon Shuvo is very good in this game, as well as being a nice #8 batsman.

Shuvo actually was looking quite crap until he cleaned up the tail with Shakib. Went from 1/86 to 4/92. Still, he's a quality bowler.

Won the ODI series playing with Bangla against NZ 3-0:) will post screenies later.

Just chased down 177-3 with an over to spare in the T20 with Glamorgan, including 104 of 56 by my regen opener Coleman, including 14 fours and 3 sixes, but more impressively, before he was out caught in the deep, not a single play and miss, edge, lbw appeal or dropped catch.

Destroyed NZ 2-0 in tests and 3-0 in ODIs with Bangladesh (wow, they really have gotten terrible) and then I beat India 2-1 in ODIs IN INDIA. Huge achievement. We managed to set them 291 to chase in the final game and they weren't good enough, despite having like 5 regens that all average 65 in first class.

Had a great match today while playing online. It was T20 match between Sussex (Me) Vs Hamisphere. My opponent was needing just 11 runs from 12 balls. Afridi and D. Mascarenas was playing. But I managed to get only 4 runs in 18th over. They were now needing 3 from 4 balls and Afridi was on strike. But he was able to score only 2 runs in 3 balls so now the match was very interesting. 1 from 1 ball, I put all fielders inside circle and he smacked me for four. I lost that match though but I really enjoyed playing that.

I have another great match while playing online. My scores was 36/5 but with the help of Goodwin and L. Write partnership I managed to score 175 runs in 20 overs with Goodwin 85 n.o. I allout them for 80 runs and win that match by great margin :banana2

Last edited:
Third and deciding Test match of my 3 test series vs India in India. Going into the third at 1-1. I bat first on a good pitch and make a slow but strong 420 buy the end of lunch on the second day with a good hundred by Mr Reliable, Michael Clarke & a good 88 by Marcus North who just came back into my side. They come in and make a decent 306, Siddle and Clark clean up the lower order after struggling against the top order. I come back into bat late on day 3 with a lead and in total control. I blast a quick 322 with North making back to back 50s. With a lead of 437 and only 3 and a half sessions left I thought I could win easily...

4jxg2g.jpg

...I was wrong! They came out firing, blasting my bowlers to all sorts! Everyone got carted for more then 4 and over. When they were 2/210 early on the 5th day I thought it could go their way... Then they started making more partnerships - every batsman was getting a decent score. With one session remaining they needed just 88 to win with 6 wickets in hand. Enter Shane Watson! Watson who already has one wicket, claims 4 more to clean up the tail with Hauritz (4/80)! He ends up with 5/65 and I win the match by 15 runs with only 17 minutes left. What made things difficult was the injury to 'keeper Haddin in the second innings. This left Hughes to 'keep the whole fourth innings on a turning pitch! He conceded nearly 50 byes!

Absolute thriller.

Won my first test match as Bangla against WI :D

bangwi.jpg

Was a tensed match tbh...I knew that i will lost but bringing in Hasan to bowl did the trick for me..

wipatnership.jpg

I knew I will lose after a good start from Gayle and Morton but got Morton wicket then Chanderpaul and Gayle did well and then Barath and Chanderpaul. After getting these four wickets i got some relief but i was scared that WI had Baugh Hinds and Sammy they did well in the 1st Innings but somehow i got their wicket.

2028 season : Playing as Surrey

Thriller of a Win

Probably, my Best Match, in this current 2028 season. :happy

In brief, after conceeding, a 27 run first inning lead to Warwicks, my bowlers did a good job in bowling them out for 229.

Thus, needing 257 to win in a little more than 5 sessions, my batsmen ruined it completely when my team slumped to 140-6. But wk Richard Fry - Leggie Frank Fulcher staged a dramatic comeback and put on 107 for the 7th wicket.

With just 10 needed for a win....some more drama as both got out at the same score of 247....to continue the drama my ninth wicket fell at 254. :noway But No.10 and No. 11 held on their nerve :p as D.Ingram took 3 singles. In fact, when the score was on a tie (256) , my heart started thumping :p when they started to show the highlight. :hpraise:hpraise

Also, to be noted is, R.Fry was dropped off the very 3rd ball on Day 4. Costly drop that!!!

fq7a9.jpg

2ut0t43.png

I know it's only the MCC but Jo Yo aka Captain Awesomeness proved to everyone that the "selectors" were right in giving him that suprise call up by taking 5 wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread