Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

Sure.

Done the attachments in order. I won the toss, then enforced the follow on thanks to Sandri and Beer. It didn't look like I'd get there, but Sandri grabbed two important late wickets. The batting was invariably on 8, occasionally on 6 when they came in (ie, less than the over they came in on!).

On the point of dropping Arafat. Averaging 53 after 4 matches. Sandri has taken 31 in 5 at 22 a piece.

thats very inpressive also sandri is a gun of a bowler he has won me a few very inportent games

Won my first test series as bangla against WI :banana

bangwi2.jpg

AmazingWin.png

I Was Australia

they somehow managed to put on 399 for the first wicket in the second innings:doh

Won in 63 overs with 24 minutes left.:banana2

AmazingWin.png

I Was Australia

they somehow managed to put on 399 for the first wicket in the second innings:doh

Won in 63 overs with 24 minutes left.:banana2

Good Ol' 2008.
You Let the Windies slip away from you a bit in their second innings, must've been rather frustrating for you.

how can i take screenshots of my icc game ??

can anyone help me

There are a couple of ways, i used to just press the "Prt Scr" button then just 'alt tab', open a word document and 'ctrl v' it in there.

The other way that I do now is download a programme called FRAPS. It lets you just press a button (you set it) , it takes a screen shot in game and it go's into the certain folder you set it to. I prefer this way as you don't need to go out of the game, and when you go out you just open up the folder and all the shots are there.

I hope this helps.

Only bought ICC09 yesterday and in my second match I pulled out a peach of a win. Playing an Ashes series I lost the first test as England and needed to hit back straight away.

engvsausicc09.png

What made it special was that there was only 19 minutes left to play on Day 5!

Won the 1st ODI of WI Series then lost the second and tied the 3rd(i required 4 runs in the last over got only 3 runs ) so the series ended in a draw :(.

Then I went into the WC 2011. Playing against Nambia in the 1st match won by 6 wkts, then i faced South Africa and i was shocked that i won that game by 5 wkts. Amla and Duminy played well scored in the 90's except these two the whole batting order collapsed like a pack of card. In my case it was the same my openers did well scoring in the 90's rest of the 3 players were useless. Then I lost my 3rd Group match to Pakistan by a margin of 175 runs...then i defeated NZ by 2wkts. :) now i need to get a win either against Australia or Nambia so that i can play in the Super 8 :). Currently I am no.3 in the Group Standings :)

Only bought ICC09 yesterday and in my second match I pulled out a peach of a win. Playing an Ashes series I lost the first test as England and needed to hit back straight away.

engvsausicc09.png

What made it special was that there was only 19 minutes left to play on Day 5!
Hughes is gun...

Johnson top scored, very good effort. I hate how Strauss and Bell are too good in this game.

No screenshots as this game happened a while ago, but I pulled off an unbelievable draw with Bangladesh.

We were leading England 1-0 in the test series before the last game.. and then of course our bowlers go to pieces. England post 611 in the first innings on a mediocre pitch.

From there I thought we were done.. I couldn't even see us avoiding the follow-on - yet somehow, my team shocks me and we made 588 and ended up drawing the match. Nazimuddin whacked 188, Mahmadullah 170. Unfortunately, Mahmadullah has now retired and we lack a stable middle-order batsman.. Rajin Saleh is too old now.

Hughes is gun...

Johnson top scored, very good effort. I hate how Strauss and Bell are too good in this game.

Apart from that innings I've managed to keep Hughes quiet so far this series. He must only be averaging around 30 or 40, which is completely the opposite of what I've been hearing about him on ICC09.

Also, Strauss is good on the game, but he is also very good in real life. Hughes being amazing on the game would concern me more than Strauss being amazing.

Pietersen is the real ICC09 God. He samshed an unbeaten double century to set up a win in the 3rd Test where I currently lead 2-1 with two tests to go!

Err, I forgot about Pietersen, that guy never fails does he?

Weird, like 1 in 25 people seem to find Hughes does pretty average with the bat, must be random.

You'll win the Ashes, England go better then the Aussies in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread