Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

Qualified to the qtr final stage but lost to england :(. Happy with my performance in the world cup. Defeated South Africa and New Zealand :). Next tour is a ODI series against Zimbabwae hoping to whitewash the series :)

Err, I forgot about Pietersen, that guy never fails does he?

Weird, like 1 in 25 people seem to find Hughes does pretty average with the bat, must be random.

You'll win the Ashes, England go better then the Aussies in this game.

Yeh, so far Hughes averages 33 in the series - 198 runs from 6 innings, so 98 from 5 if you take out the century.

I find Haddin to be impossible to get out below fifty. He's batted 5 times, made 1 century and 3 fifties with an average of 85.5!

Apart from Pietersen and Strauss who average 112.2 and 72 only Bopara is averaging above 40. Seems like both sides have two or three crucial batsmen and the rest are failing.

Bugger me and my tight draws can never seem to win :facepalm

21o6k2u.png

Rob Woodman get's career best

ouqmmd.png

Oh, disregard what I said about Woodman previously. :p

Yeh, so far Hughes averages 33 in the series - 198 runs from 6 innings, so 98 from 5 if you take out the century.

I find Haddin to be impossible to get out below fifty. He's batted 5 times, made 1 century and 3 fifties with an average of 85.5!

Apart from Pietersen and Strauss who average 112.2 and 72 only Bopara is averaging above 40. Seems like both sides have two or three crucial batsmen and the rest are failing.

Yeah, Haddin gets in those purple patches for me where he just goes nuts for a while and bats like a Ponting...

Bopara is hard to get out... Him and Bell used to make partnerships all the time in the 2 Ashes series I've played so far.

Yeah, Haddin gets in those purple patches for me where he just goes nuts for a while and bats like a Ponting...

Bopara is hard to get out... Him and Bell used to make partnerships all the time in the 2 Ashes series I've played so far.

It seems Hughes has just random innings of brilliance before he goes back to making scores of 20. In this game he made an unbeaten double century.

Somehow, despite being 5 down when we passed Australia's 1st innings score in our 2nd innings we managed to set up a win thanks to a massive partnership between Collingwood and Broad. Must've been over 250, a new record partnership for the 7th wicket.

What was even more impressive was that Broad's innings was played on 4 bars the whole way through, as with Pietersen's and Flintoff's. I'm just glad attacking paid off because I could have easily been bowled out for around 200 and lost by an innings.

Then, despite needing to bowl out Australia in a day with them needing 300 odd, Swann took control and we bowled superbly to win the match and the Ashes.

Probably the best comeback in a Test Match I've ever encountered on ICC.

engvsaus4thtesticc09.png

It seems Hughes has just random innings of brilliance before he goes back to making scores of 20. In this game he made an unbeaten double century.

Somehow, despite being 5 down when we passed Australia's 1st innings score in our 2nd innings we managed to set up a win thanks to a massive partnership between Collingwood and Broad. Must've been over 250, a new record partnership for the 7th wicket.

What was even more impressive was that Broad's innings was played on 4 bars the whole way through, as with Pietersen's and Flintoff's. I'm just glad attacking paid off because I could have easily been bowled out for around 200 and lost by an innings.

Then, despite needing to bowl out Australia in a day with them needing 300 odd, Swann took control and we bowled superbly to win the match and the Ashes.

Probably the best comeback in a Test Match I've ever encountered on ICC.

engvsaus4thtesticc09.png

Stuart Broad 154 LMAO!

Philip Hughes 262 LMAO even more!

Dominance.jpg

Best win ever for me in county cricket. Jones continues bowling well. In the last 6 FC innings, he has got 24 wickets without getting a fiver so 4 wickets each innings. 29 wickets @ 16.97 for him in 4 FC matches. 7 wickets in 3 OD matches as well. 2 times where I got 3 wickets in an innings andI got 1 in the other game for OD.

Dominance.jpg

Best win ever for me in county cricket. Jones continues bowling well. In the last 6 FC innings, he has got 24 wickets without getting a fiver so 4 wickets each innings. 29 wickets @ 16.97 for him in 4 FC matches. 7 wickets in 3 OD matches as well. 2 times where I got 3 wickets in an innings andI got 1 in the other game for OD.

Dagget should get an England call up with an innings like that.

I'm getting good with Leicestershire as Arif and Jones pick up wickets to bowl Ireland out for under 70 and New and Cardew get the runs slowly to make sure they win.

IRE_v_LEI.jpg

What a snoozefest those 27 and a half overs would of been...

This is the 4th test in the Ashes, and I (Australia) was going into it leading the series 1-0. And this happened, complete thrashing to win the Ashes!

Greatwin.jpg

Very good effort! Can't believe Mitch Johnson is that good for you! Hes on fire, as is Watson. No wonder your winning the Ashes. :D

I could only manage a draw in the '09 series...

I'm getting good with Leicestershire as Arif and Jones pick up wickets to bowl Ireland out for under 70 and New and Cardew get the runs slowly to make sure they win.

IRE_v_LEI.jpg

You fool, you fool! Don't you see you could've used that to up your net runrate. Silly child.

Users who are viewing this thread