Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

Andre Adams was also good for me while all my bowlers were on international duty. I had terminated his contract though after 2 seasons when he started to decline. I have a full international team really. 18 of the 25 players in my team have played international cricket and 1 of them has played ODI cricket (Luke Wright). 3 of the regens that popped out of my youth academy have played international cricket (Chris Lingham) who has 45 Tests and 41 ODI's to his name. (Eric McGregor) who has played 1 test. (James Kelly) who is the English international keeper with 10 Tests and 21 ODI's to his name. Scored 4 FC centuries as well and he is only 24.

just bowled out leicstershire lol:happy

2020.jpg

Corey Anderson got 5 wickets on debut against india. Won by 7 wickets
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Haha patrick. I was looking at the other results and I found this

I also got an unfair M.O.M, I feel sorry for this guy.

Last edited:
I was on track to win the T20 World Cup as Pakistan when Hopes hit 13 off the last over, and this happened:

:eek:

I was on track to win the T20 World Cup as Pakistan when Hopes hit 13 off the last over, and this happened:

They should have those one over slog things to determine the winning side not this wickets remaining stuff.

I hate it when you go into the last over of a game and they need like 14 to win with there number 9/10 at the wicket and they edge like 3 fours and win it. That happens to me heaps.

Just managed to win an ODI against New Zealand with Bangladesh. I thought I was going to win but I lost 4 wickets in quick succession and it went down to the last over needing 12 to win with Rahim and Rasel at the crease with 1 wicket in hand and Rahim hit 3 consecutive boundaries to win the match. What a game.

Best win ever. Kelly and Lingham took the team to a great total, Lingham scoring his second career double century and Kelly making his highest score ever who now has scored 3574 Career FC runs who is the English keeper. Cobb also hit 80* at #7. Callan and Broad then ripped into the Essex batsman taking 19 of the 20 wickets with Woakes taking the other wicket. Finished with over 2 sessions to go.

NICE!!! That's unbelievable, what happened to the pitch???
737 for 6 to 68 all out, amazing turn around even if one team is way better than the other.

Chris Lingham is the second best batsman in the world (using the scout) behind Phil Hughes with a batting rating of 2068. James Kelly is the second best batsman who is is a keeper behind Mohammed Rizwan from Pakistan who is for some reason not playing many international games. Only played 4 ODIs and 2 Test's. I wasn't paying too much attention to the pitch.

It's not really cheating looking at player ratings. He hasn't had the most luck though only 15th in the Test batting rankings and 4th in ODI.

In FC, he has scored 8495 runs @ 43.12 in 124 matches
In OD, he has scored 2979 runs @ 36.78 in 98 matches
In T20, he has scored 1769 runs @ 32.76 in 73 matches
In Test, he has scored 4276 runs @ 38.87 in 63 matches
In ODI, he has scored 1616 runs @ 33.67 in 57 matches
In T20 Int, he has scored 280 runs @ 23.13 in 15 matches

He has trouble converting which has been shown with 45 FC fifties and only 17 FC hundreds. He has also scored 23 OD fifties and only 4 centuries, 2 in ODI cricket. No where near as good as Hughes records.

Take a look at that, my first ever game (I think). How close was that!

CountyCloseMatch.png

Pretty bad scoring from me, I thought they were going to score the winning run as the replay came up. But turns out Swanny bowled Henderson and I ended up winning the match by 1 run. That my friend, was a tense experience :p

187 runs, and you had 8 wickets left?

Did you do what I do, click play over and suddenly realise it's the 47th over? Damn, I get in that mode after playing in the Championship!

I hate OD matches. I just put all my batsman on 4 or 5 and move them up as they get more settled (except with tailenders)

Users who are viewing this thread