Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

I hate ODs too, lost every series I've played as England, just lost a match to Zimbabwe

just won a amazing match as Middlesex VS Glamorgan

They batted first and got 531AO which i replied with 417AO

They then batted and decleared on 209-4 leaving me to get 326 to get in just over two
sessions which i chased successfully with only 7 balls left with Andrew Strauss getting 130 off 170 balls

A very close, very low scoring win over England:

bdclosewin.jpg

And an excruciating draw, England needing 4 runs and me needing 2 wickets:

bddraw4runsneeded.jpg

Shakib was dirty about not getting man of the match, seriously WTF

You`re looking pretty good with Bangladesh, i never seem to do good with Bangla, havent won a game with them yet.

Yeah, it's not easy at all, Mahmudullah's golden arm really saved me in that ODI though, Swann was his first wicket.

My team looks like this:

1. Tamim Iqbal (needs to perform in tests, solid in one dayers)
2. Shahriar Nafees (thinking of dropping soon if he doesn't get his act together)
3. Rajin Saleh (absolute gun)
4. Naeem Islam (only just starting to get some good scores)
5. Shakib Al Hasan (bowling is immense, batting could be better)
6. Raqibul Hasan (solid but unspectacular)
7. Mahmudullah (gets lots of runs with the tail)
8. Mushfiqur Rahim (satisfactory, not many other options though)
9. Suhrawahdi Shuvo (absolute gun)
10. Shafaq Al Zabir (replacing the injured Mohammed Shahzada)
11. Subashis Roy (on debut)

Up against the Windies next, wish me luck!

How do you actually win tests with Bangladesh? I never get past 250 in a test with them before. Struggling much. I owned in the T20 World cup though, based on the crappiness of the team, nearly went into the semis.

I start very defensively, and only add aggression once they're well set. One bar each to start, and if I lose a couple of early wickets, 0 bars. When 1/3 set, move up to one, 2/3 up to 2 and only up to 3 if theyre near full or full. Expect to bat for 150 overs though, I get a lot of draws.

What a corker!

This was a real classic. Thought the game was drawn midway through my 1st Innings but I won!

Last edited:
Another one.... and the Ashes are won!

Phillip Hughes continues his great form, and Jon Holland makes a successful debut!

Last edited:
Holland aye? How has he come along for you? I tried him in one test but got carted so didn't try him again.

I tried Holland for 2 tests, got 7 wickets outta the 2, but decided to go with White. Much better IMO. Hooper, like I said, you`re god, Butterworth just got career-best figures of 7-42 in a test match v West Indies. Gun.

Thats right, Butterworth has 48 test wickets from just the 9 tests, gun.

Yeah, Cam White is way better, good with the bat and hes got 37 test wickets now.

Very very tight loss, if SA's batting weren't so ridiculously deep I'd have won. (They have a guy averaging 45 at no.10 FFS

1wicketloss.jpg

van Wyk came in at 9, that 50 was from 38 balls.

great game dude u did exellent job making 300 in the last inngs .were u playing in pakistan?is yes than even beter job

Users who are viewing this thread