Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

I lost this game but it was a great bowling performance from Arif for me.

LEIvGLO.jpg

I lost this game but it was a great bowling performance from Arif for me.

LEIvGLO.jpg

Unlucky to lose that, great bowling by Arif, I wish I could get figures like that :mad:

r8h0zd.png

Definately my best win ever. Joesph Yovich weakened the English batting by hitting Flintoff on the elbow causing him to retire and be out for the rest of the match nad then a crucial lower order partnership between James Franklin and Jo Yo was the thing that saved me. It would've been easier had Monty not decided he'd become a batsman so he wouldn't get switched with Graeme Swann when the ashes came around :sarcasm

Last edited:
Unlucky to lose that, great bowling by Arif, I wish I could get figures like that :mad:

r8h0zd.png

Definately my best win ever. Joesph Yovich weakened the English batting by hitting Flintoff on the elbow causing him to retire and be out for the rest of the match nad then a crucial lower order partnership between James Franklin and Jo Yov was the thing that saved me. It would've been easier had Monty not decided he'd become a batsman so he wouldn't get switched with Graeme Swann when the ashes came around :sarcasm

Go Yovich :laugh

What I can't believe my eyes. Am i sure that says Panesar with a 30* next to his name. Can't be, can it.

Go Yovich :laugh
Yes when it came to the selections I just couldn't resist picking him, it's safe to say Grant Elliott wasn't very happy
What I can't believe my eyes. Am i sure that says Panesar with a 30* next to his name. Can't be, can it.
It's worse than you think, he climbed to an embarrassing 21 in Englands first innings :doh

Just hit 150 from 14 overs to win a Championship game at Hove. Kirtley hit a 4 off the last ball of the innings! Pep Sandri took 7 wickets in the first innings, and we're now top of the table.

This game creates so many epic moments.

Just hit 150 from 14 overs to win a Championship game at Hove. Kirtley hit a 4 off the last ball of the innings! Pep Sandri took 7 wickets in the first innings, and we're now top of the table.

This game creates so many epic moments.

WOW Thats good:) do you have a screenshot it would be good to see

Sure.

Done the attachments in order. I won the toss, then enforced the follow on thanks to Sandri and Beer. It didn't look like I'd get there, but Sandri grabbed two important late wickets. The batting was invariably on 8, occasionally on 6 when they came in (ie, less than the over they came in on!).

On the point of dropping Arafat. Averaging 53 after 4 matches. Sandri has taken 31 in 5 at 22 a piece.

Attachments

• Our 1st innings.JPG
    Our 1st innings.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 14
  • york 1st inn.JPG
    york 1st inn.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 9
  • York 2nd inn.JPG
    York 2nd inn.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 2nd innings.JPG
    2nd innings.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 13
I just beat India with Bangladesh thanks to Kapali who took 4 wickets. Hes in fine form with 9 wickets so far in 2 matches of the world cup. Shuvo bowled well taking 1/19 from 10 over's and the wicket was the big wicket of Sachin. Aziz took the wickets of Sharma and Harbhajan Singh so that doesn't really count.

BAN_vs_IND_win.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my first triple hundred with a lovely regen, whose easily the leading run scorer this season so far. Drew the game though

Users who are viewing this thread