Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

1st ODI VS India

Needing 283 to win i get reduced to 133-7 then Mark Cameron comes in...

amazingodiwinscorecard.png

amazingodiwinpartnershi.png

1. Did you have everyone on full aggro or something?
2. Where's Hughes?

that's on ICC08 where Hughes is not good at all.

1. No i didn't just when the seventh wicket fell the only chance i had of winning was if i stuck Hussey up to one below max and hope he got a high score. I had Cameron 3 bars from max all the way though.

2. It's 2008 so Hughes Isn't god:)

1. Fair enough, it just looks like it from the strike rates of everyone XD

2. The menu part really is similar to 09. That's my excuse and I'm sticking by it :)

Just had this amazing win against South Africa. They had declared leaving me 379 to chase in just over a day. i got reduced to 336/9 and everything seemed over, especially with Martin in. However Southee started blasting the ball (sound familiar?) and we got there with an over left :D

2011 I think? This is using a edited roster to make it more realistic to me but I didn't improve the players that much...

Great_Win.jpg

I'm doing this playing a whole lot of younger guys (26 and under excluding Travis Birt who is 27) and Bailey and Hughes won me the game putting on a huge partnership and Cockley and Siddle just got me over the line. For some reason, Hughes didn't get man of the match but Collingwood did and he scored 110 in the first innings, 10 in the second innings and didn't take any wickets.

One of my greatest wins ever.
England batted first and scored 257 for nine, off their fifty overs.
We came out to bat and it all fell apart...
We found ourselves 63 for 7, when Kyle Mills walked to the wicket to join Jacob Oram.
They put on 197 runs for the eight wicket, Kyle Mills scoring 109!!!
Liam Plunkett got murdered, bowling his nine over's for 68...
Overall a very satisfying victory, as it meant I clinched the five match ODI series with a game in hand.
Also it brought back the days of ICC2002, where Kyle Mills was a NZ god.

kylemills109match.png

kylemills109.png

kylemills109innings.png

Well I somehow pulled off a draw in the first test vs NZL with Bangladesh. Bowled them out for 313 in the first innings, Shuvo taking 4/76 with Islam and Aziz taking 2 wickets each and Alam and Al Hasan chipping in with 1 each. I then batted poorly getting all out for 131, Imran top scoring opening the batting with 60. Replaced Nafeez due to his poor form and he sure plays like him scoring them 60 runs off 140 odd balls. I bowled NZL out for 314 in the second innings, Al Hasan taking 3/59 off 30 over's, Aziz taking 3/95 off 27 over's and Shuvo taking 2/86 off 34 over's.

So I was chasing around 500 in 2 full days. I was never looking to win the game. I mean I can never manage to score 400 in the first innings in a match let alone 500 in the second innings. Iqbal and Imran got us off to a solid start before Iqbal got out for 21 off 81 balls. Al Hasan failed again only making 7 and Kapali only made 29 off 52 balls. Imran got out just after Kapali for 48 off 156 deliveries. Nazimudin and Mahmudullah put on a good partnership before Mahmudullah got out for 32 off 111 balls. Rahim and Shuvo didn't last long but Islam managed to score 23 off 113 balls batting at #9. I thought it was all over when Nazimudin was dismissed for 78 off 249 balls and it was 9/267 with still 2 sessions to go. I somehow survived that though, Alam scoring 46* off 218 balls batting at #10 and Aziz scoring 36* off 174 balls to grab a draw.

Users who are viewing this thread