Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

What a poor pitch to bat on. A pitch for the spinners. 31 out of the 40 wickets in the match were taken by spinners. Got bowled out for 120. Bowled them out for 171 thanks to 6 wickets from Al Hasan and 4 from Alam. It should have been a lot lower though if Deonarine and Sammy didn't put on a 70 run 7th wicket partnership. I only managed 233 in my second innings Al Hasan, Imran and Iqbal all making 40+. So they were chasing around 180. Al Hasan and Shuvo were dominating taking all ten wickets. Shuvo taking 7/46 while Al Hasan took 3/73.

BAN_v_WI.jpg

Well I somehow pulled off a draw in the first test vs NZL with Bangladesh. Bowled them out for 313 in the first innings, Shuvo taking 4/76 with Islam and Aziz taking 2 wickets each and Alam and Al Hasan chipping in with 1 each. I then batted poorly getting all out for 131, Imran top scoring opening the batting with 60. Replaced Nafeez due to his poor form and he sure plays like him scoring them 60 runs off 140 odd balls. I bowled NZL out for 314 in the second innings, Al Hasan taking 3/59 off 30 over's, Aziz taking 3/95 off 27 over's and Shuvo taking 2/86 off 34 over's.

So I was chasing around 500 in 2 full days. I was never looking to win the game. I mean I can never manage to score 400 in the first innings in a match let alone 500 in the second innings. Iqbal and Imran got us off to a solid start before Iqbal got out for 21 off 81 balls. Al Hasan failed again only making 7 and Kapali only made 29 off 52 balls. Imran got out just after Kapali for 48 off 156 deliveries. Nazimudin and Mahmudullah put on a good partnership before Mahmudullah got out for 32 off 111 balls. Rahim and Shuvo didn't last long but Islam managed to score 23 off 113 balls batting at #9. I thought it was all over when Nazimudin was dismissed for 78 off 249 balls and it was 9/267 with still 2 sessions to go. I somehow survived that though, Alam scoring 46* off 218 balls batting at #10 and Aziz scoring 36* off 174 balls to grab a draw.

You should post batting card of this innings, it seems to be a great match....

A bit late now as I'm onto the next season. I was thinking about it but I get annoyed taking screenshots as I have to cut out the scorecard from my screenshot and then paste it into a new paint and then save it then go to imagehost or imageshack and then upload it which can take a while when my computer is going very slow and then paste the link here. I get annoyed doing that for screenshots.

Well managed to pull off a good win against New Zealand. Lost the toss and they chose to bat. There was a lot in it for the spinners and they fell to 2/2 thanks to wickets from Islam and Rasel in the first 2 over's. Mahmudullah bowled well and deserved better figures bowling 7 over's for only 21 runs before being hit for 19 in 2 over's later in the game. It was Shuvo and Al Hasan who bowled superbly, Shuvo bowling 10 over's for only 25 runs including 3 maidens while Al Hasan bowled 8.4 over's for 5/14 with an ER of only 1.75. Rasel bowled very well taking 2/19 from 7 over's as I bowled them out for 137 with still 6 over's left to bat. Imran batted solidly throughout the innings valuing his wicket and finishing with 58* off 143 balls. Iqbal continued repeat the innings of 100 he made against Kenya in the previous match but made a solid 21 opening the batting. I batted defensively but although I lost wickets at regular intervals, I passed the target with 2 and a half over's to spare and 5 wickets in hand.

BAN_v_NZL_Sum.jpg

BAN_v_NZL_1st_Inn.jpg

BAN_v_NZL_2nd_Inn.jpg

Good win, New Zealand plain and simply suck, without patching it...
Wtf is up with New Zealand's team. :facepalm

Yeah. What's happened to Ross Taylor, Brendon McCullum and Peter Fulton. I don't mind that How is in the side but there are a lot of new players in the side.

Originally Taylor is rated ████, de Boorder is rated more than McCullum, and I'm not sure about Fulton.

2031 season : Playing as Surrey

Probably my Best match so far in this season. In fact, Ireland gave a run for my money. :facepalm Firstly, from being 160/6 in 37 overs they ran up to a total of 246/8 in their 50 overs.

Chasing 247, they had my team at 39/3 and then to 147/6 at the end of 36 overs. I thought it was all over, what with my main batsmen all back. :(

But 21 year old debutant w.k Jeff Olney and paceman Horace Perry did a great rescue act by putting on 71 for the 7th wkt in just about 10 overs. (15 runs coming from the 39th over)

But with 29 required off 29 balls, Jeff Olney fell. However, Perry and another Olney :D put on 23 in just 20 balls before Julian Olney fell in the penultimate over.

With 6 required in the last over, Perry took a single. Ingram took a 3 making it 2 off 4 balls. But more drama as Perry fell. 9 down. :eek:

In came the bunniest batsman in my team :p - last man J.Chester , who has a batting average of 3 :p in 25 OD games ( 9 Innings ). Played out a dot ball. 2 required off 2 balls. And to my amazement the bunny became a hero as he smashed the penultimate ball to the long on boundary. :happy

Thriller.jpg

Last edited:
I am going really good in ODI cricket with Bangladesh. I'm now in the semi final of the 2011 World Cup after smashing Pakistan in the QF. Iqbal continued his good form with 46 off 31 balls. Kapali managed to score 53 off only 50 balls but it was Nazimuddin's big innings of 114* off 89 deliveries which gave me that big total. They never looked like chasing it all bowlers chipping in with a wicket, Islam and Alam taking 1 each, Rasel and Shuvo taking 2 and Al Hasan taking 3 wickets as I bowled them out for 72 within 20 over's. Great win there. Can I go on and win the World Cup now.

BAN_v_PAK_WC.jpg

In my New Zealand save using Chewie's patch, Bangladesh won the 2011 world cup.
I got knocked out in the quarters by Australia, losing by four runs.

In my New Zealand save using Chewie's patch, Bangladesh won the 2011 world cup.
I got knocked out in the quarters by Australia, losing by four runs.

that is because chewie might not have edited much of bangladesh players....

and there is no way we can control the ratings of upcoming players in form of youth.

lol. I put most of my players ratings up so I had a chance of winning. I lose all tests nearly but I win a lot of ODI's now since I have Al Hasan and Shuvo to bowl them all out. I lost the semi final despite another Iqbal century. Imran also made 85 or so.

Just had this mad as game as Bangla.

I'm going alright in Tests, and beating West Indies in this series will get me heaps close to leaping them and New Zealand in test rankings. So when I needed 289 to win the first test, and I fell to 6/81 I thought it was all over. But check out this.

EPIC.jpg

epic3.jpg

epic2.jpg

Check out those late partnerships. ;DD

This was a great win against Australia. I scored 311/4 (I had scored 295 in the previous match), thanks to Raqibul Hasan's second consecutive century (100* in the Second ODI and 111* in this ODI) and a good knock from Malik of 76* off 65 balls. Noone really bowled well for me other than Rasel who only went at 4.8 an over and Shuvo who picked up 1/53 from his 10. I thought it was all over when they needed 5 runs off the final 2 over's. I decided to give Kapali an over and he was great, taking the wickets of Hughes (171) and White (0) and only conceded 1 run off it, leaving 4 runs to win off the last over. Islam had been expensive so I gave the ball to Al Hasan who took 2 wickets and didn't concede a run to give me a 3 run win over Australia. Hasan has been in top form in ODI's this year, scoring 624 runs @ 56.73 in 15 matches.

BAN_v_AUS_ODI_Win.jpg

Well it's not my game but what a performance by England to bowl them out for 5. Coop took 5/2 (my Domestic Team player) and it included a hattrick in his second over. Went from 0/3 to 6/3 and then 6/3 to 10/5. There were 9 ducks in total which is pretty bad.

Holy_Crap.jpg

Netherlands_Batting.jpg

Netherlands_Partnerships.jpg

Netherlands_Over_by_Over.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread