Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

What a recovery after being given 247 to chase!!!!

Never thought in my dreams also that i would win this one..

Attachments

• What a recovery.JPG
    What a recovery.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 16
Yeah, Hedger editing takes all the fun outta the game, like you go in just about every story thread:

'HAURIE BEEN EDITED!?!?!? NA I DONT WANT HIM IF HE AINT!!'

It's stupid, if he is your favorite player or whatever, go him, not the best player in the game.

Wow. Now I know why they banned you. You are so damn annoying.

Nah, I reckon it's more annoying when you take another persons preference or preferred player, because Hauritz isn't the best or one of the best in the game, and on an internet forum story you can't take that.

I just flogged England as Bangladesh, the scorecard was like this.

Bangla 319 all out
Saleh's 94 and handy contributions got us to 319, I was expecting England to post 400-500 and bat us out of the game. Anderson destroyed with 6/67.

England 321 all out
England just got ahead, a similar scorecard, Strauss top scoring with 85, before being run out. Mortaza and Al Hasan took 3 each and did the bulk of the bowling.

Bangla 434 all out
A great batting performance, with Al Hasan (138) and Mahmudullah (109) dominating, giving us a lead of over 400, and 4 sessions to bowl them out.

England 217 all out
Roy took 3/33 in his second innings of Test cricket, and Ashraful made himself useful with 3/36 to finish them off. I was really hesitant if our batting would be enough, so I brought Ashraful in, because I feel I needed another spinner, and we couldn't afford to carry Sunny or Shuvo in, in case we needed the extra batting, so we found the right balance with Ashraful at 6, and providing some leggies. 1-0 up in the 2 match Test series, before we get smashed in ODI's again.

2031 season
SUPER RUN CHASE

So much for Warwickshire's Bold declaration :p ....Having an 89 run first innings lead they declared their second innings at the end of the third day which meant my team Surrey needed 407 for a win on the last day ....and on a Batsmen's Paradise, my team did it with 19 minutes to spare :happy:happy....didnt think it would be this easy..... :p

Src.jpg

Last edited:
2031 season
SUPER RUN CHASE

So much for Warwickshire's Bold declaration :p ....Having an 89 run first innings lead they declared their second innings at the end of the third day which meant my team Surrey needed 407 for a win on the last day ....and on a Batsmen's Paradise, my team did it with 19 minutes to spare :happy:happy....didnt think it would be this easy..... :p

Src.jpg

Don't you think it's time for a new ICC?

Won by a huge margin against Australia :D but due to ████ watson ganguly got injured for 3 weeks ████.

rr4h9i.jpg

Was a huge target but in the end with a great performance from each and every batsman we did it :D

n6vssk.jpg

Gotta love nail bitting draws. This was England esque playing as New Zealand. We looked comfortable (Just like England) but lost quick wickets towards the end. No idea how Chris Martin lasted as long as he did, but I'm glad he did.

nzdrawicc06.png

Jadhav, who got MotM, scored his first innings 80 from something like 350 balls!

Users who are viewing this thread