Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

Not sure. Unfortunately I played on until before the next game and the gap between games meant I couldn't get any of the individual stats from the game or the game summary.

I reckon it must've been about 20 or 30. Considering he averages 2 it was the knock of a lifetime :p

06 is a better version than 09 tho imo (and others, him included by the looks of it). The only thing thats better in 09 is the nets.

06 is a better version than 09 tho imo (and others, him included by the looks of it). The only thing thats better in 09 is the nets.

Exactly, all it is each time is a roster update, you could go to ICC09 and get it, but why? for some crappy 3d graphics and a roster update?

I agree totally. ICC2006 is the best edition they've ever put out in terms of actual gameplay. If you're impressed by some dodgy looking graphics then you'd go for the modern stuff, I imagine.

Well, long story short, I was in dire trouble as Leics nedded just 93 to win. Kumble got 6 in the innings before so I decided to open the bowling with him and he bowled out the innings. Mahmood though, he defo won it for us.

awesomewin.jpg

dominated the game from day 1, but lost 7 wkts chasing 40 runs in the final innings, my worst ever performance.

333v9z7.jpg

Won the test series against Englnad 2-1 then the ODI series 3-2. Playing SA. Drew the first game in which Rahane was gun! Debut test match for him. First innings he scored 55 and the second innings 205 :eek: GUN! and so has been Pujara. He had a poor run last year while batting at the 2nd position in line up. But from the test series in England I had him batting at 5 and since then he hasn't lost his form as he scored 2 50's and 2 100's so far.

greatwin.jpg

After being behind on first innings, I had a good second innings, but at the tea day 4 break, I wasn't sure I had enough, so I batted a little bit longer. In the end I won with 7 balls remaining in the match. 1-0 up now, 4 Tests into a 5 Test series.

Whos Bakewell? Show a screenie of the regen

Just had another epic win, I decided to play some Bangladesh, and after South Africa made 289, I thought I had no chance. My batsmen thought differently, I didn't even need to take the powerplay.

banglabattingchase.jpg

Whos Bakewell? Show a screenie of the regen

He's only new, looks the goods, I'll screenie you in a few seasons if you remind me.

2011, I was looking good with 2 wins no losses, then only won one more game, and failed to proceed to the super 8s. Taking on Zimbabwe now.

Users who are viewing this thread