Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

This would normally be in the 'How are you doing' thread, but I started updating on this thread, so I'll finish it. I finished six points off promotion in the County Championship, so that loss to Derbyshire made all the difference:

3rdseasonccen4.png

It's not really a great win its the batsmens scores and the partneship between ponting and hayden was 534!

bigscoresza9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an exciting game today- one of my first. I was playing with the Pakistan national team and was on a tour of Zimbabwe. I was playing a 3 day friendly against some small domestic team (I forgot the name). It got a first innings lead of 37 runs against me and in the second innings, it batted first to get a lead of 310 all out. I lost 6 early wickets but a fantastic 150 notout from Misbah and a 10th wicket partnership with Danish Kaneria worth 60 (all of which were from the bat of Misbah)-> Danish Kaneria scored 0 runs and faced only 8balls in the 90 ball partnership.

My first ever FC win, in the 2nd season lol! I can't believe I scored 504 on an absolutely terrible pitch!
2s15ddw.jpg

2hwkw87.jpg

Rashid is a legend

Great comeback here and I can't believe it was so close. Won by 3 runs in the last over of the day.
qoxahl.jpg

1zsv93.jpg

I'm West Indies but imagine the English medias response to this....
uaevengworldcuptt1.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I then went on to surprisingly win the World Cup for the first time in my ICC career

Last edited:
I was playing as New Zealand and lost to Canada in the 2015 World Cup lol. I still got through to the quarter finals, but then I lost to Zimbabwe! It really sucked.

West Indies VS Australia in 2011.
This game wasn't nothing Special for me, since i had already win the series.

So just put everyone who came into bat at normal.
I never expected My two final Bowler would win this Match
it was on the 5th day after Lunch where both of their partnership start

Attachments

• 000000.JPG
    000000.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 0000001.JPG
    0000001.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 14
:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

so i just started a new season with england and this happened in the first test

alistair cook :happy:happy:happy

partnership of 379 with andrew strauss :P

and partnership with the nightwatchman anderson totalling 136 lol !!!!

Attachments

• 404.jpg
    404.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 116
This is probably my best win on icc 2008
Believe it or not J Collins is actually a good Australian regen, i ll post his match stats and career stats in the player discussion thread

greatwin.jpg

For a second I thought that your J Collins was actually Pedro Collins, the bowler, and I was wondering why you had him opening the batting...

this win isn't very big but it is probably my best win so far. Won the toss and chose to bat first. Made the large total of 479-9 declared. I would have batted longer but a slow evening session on day one meant i didn't have the time. Then my bowlers did the rest really bowling them out then enforcing the follow on. after that my openers finished the job.

Users who are viewing this thread