Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

Yeah those two are top class, I had them both on my Lancashire game, Smith was awesome:

But neither of those two were available so the best I could get was Hussey again and Anjum from Pakistan he should be a reasonable bowler. But I also got Rikki Clarke, Tahir and Varun Chopra who turned out to be very good on my other game.

Damn, that was a good season. He played well. Rikki Clarke took ages for me to start performing.

I have been looking back on some of the scores people have been getting on ICC III, its so crap.

Last edited:
my best batsman ever...

Martin Wilson. Age : 34

Test Matches : 200
Innings : 215
Not Outs : 30
Runs : 20765
High Score : 420
Average : 112.24
85 centuries, 55 half-centuries

my best batsman ever...

Martin Wilson. Age : 34

Test Matches : 200
Innings : 215
Not Outs : 30
Runs : 20765
High Score : 420
Average : 112.24
85 centuries, 55 half-centuries

Yeah and for me Joe King took 2500 wickets @ 6. If you prove me wrong by showing me the screenshot then I apologise but that just seems too good to be true.

A reminder that this is the place to discuss wins and losses, not individual players.

If you wish to do so then please use one of the many threads in the rest of the forum.

closematchvm7.jpg

One of my most annoying defeats,going down by only two runs!:mad

went from 5 for 47 in a one dayer to 5 for 285 then managed to bowl them out for 263

Just had this great game for Murali Kartik...

Attachments

• 17-105.JPG
    17-105.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 9-91 pt 3.JPG
    9-91 pt 3.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 8-14 pt 3.JPG
    8-14 pt 3.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 10
just had a fantastic win on icc3 with lancashire.
set northants a huge total of over 600 to win, but i was struggling to get the wickets, my bowling line up was flintoff, hoggard, mahmood, anderson, rashid and benkenstein.
going into the last session of day 4 they has only lost 5 wickets, i thought it would be a draw as they still needed around 400 runs. a couple of quick wickets and it was back on. but going into the last over needing 2 wickets looked too much. i decided to give the ball to mahmood as he hadnt bowled in the last session as all. watching ball by ball there was a play and miss 1st ball of the over followed by 3 more dot balls. only 2 balls left and 2 wickets to get, no chance.

but a jaffer of a ball from mahmood knocked middle stump out of the ground!
last ball, 1 wicket needed..........and mahmood finds the finest of edges which is caught by sutton!!!!! 2 wickets in the last 2 balls!

lancashirewinwithlast2balls.jpg

lancashirewinwithlast2balls2.jpg

Won a match with surrey with brown scoring 341

Attachments

• ali brown - 341.doc
    194.5 KB · Views: 10
last season dominic thorneley scored over 2000 runs for me and i won all my CC games and won the division one title by a stroll and now i am in my third season and signed michael munday, dhoni and some other good players. I am durham,.

Best ICC performance EVER!!!

Bow Down!
warnens6.png

and an All Time Partnership record
warnecr8.png

Users who are viewing this thread