Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

Farrukh_|$B said:
really love ur patch but i would like a oDI one more because i dont play test matches so often ;)
Ya,but then again,let's see whether I get time after holidays or not. :upray

Last edited:
please releasse one day patch please. ur test patch is very good please release one day patch and also please make the batsman to play shots when the ball is reverse swinging

barmyarmy said:
Cut the spam please. This is not what cricket_doctors thread is for.
Thanks colin,
Yes guys, feedbacks,suggetions are most important than anything else. :upray

Last edited:
jaiit_84 said:
please releasse one day patch please. ur test patch is very good please release one day patch and also please make the batsman to play shots when the ball is reverse swinging
Hi mate,glad that you like my patch :happy ,ya I'm going to prepare my schedule for January today. So, I have to look how much time I'll get for patch making,and what could be the possible release dates. As I had planned my test patch release 2 months ago that I could release it in December,and it happened excatly like that. :onpc

Last edited:
Btw, Can anybody put up a scorecard of the match or an inning that has been played so far,so that I can analyse my patch more efficiently. :onpc

Hi,

In ur new patch, pretty much evrything is perfect except ur leg glances are not versatile enough. Zmario seems to have the best leg glances, with those urs will b the best patch by far

manee said:
Hi,

In ur new patch, pretty much evrything is perfect except ur leg glances are not versatile enough. Zmario seems to have the best leg glances, with those urs will b the best patch by far
Hi mate, glad you like my patch :happy :onpc

Last edited:
Two more minor issues

-The slog backfoot on drive doesnt go anywhere.
-The backfoot leg glance always seems to go in the air,

cricket doctor said:
@ gamerkid22:::::
Hi gamerkid22, I know what's the problem,you are putting wrong files to the c2k5 root directory I reckon. Please see carefully and make sure that you put files from 'When CPU bats' folder when you are bowling mate. As with wrong files there are more chances that CPU will play unexpected shots.
I've played at Melbourne today,green pitch,overcast conditions,me(Aus) vs CPU (Saf) and South Africans smashed me all over the park as I bowled at the stumps on the good length area as you said. Saf were 59/1 after 10 overs and Devilliars was the only man to go and he too was caught in slips.I'll be putting screenshots in just a moment. :cheers :onpc

thanks cricket doctor .ya that was my mistake. i have got that correct now . btw the patch is awesome and realistic. and happy new year .... wishing u a bit late as my net was down for last 2 days. :happy

manee said:
Two more minor issues

-The slog backfoot on drive doesnt go anywhere.
-The backfoot leg glance always seems to go in the air,

Thanks for your feedback mate.
-The slog backfoot on drive : -[/B]Ya, I've deliberately made that shot like that, because I think backfoot slog on drives are very difficult to play in test cricket ,and they are very rarely played,but then in my patch,if you still time it correctly, it will go for 4 or 6 surely, but if won't time it properly (which is very difficult in hard level), it might end up no where.So,you need pratice mate,try to concentrate on timming that shot,if you want to play it and after some time it'll come out naturally to you.

-The backfoot leg glance : -Again it depends on your timming, if you play it early it will go in the air. Watch how CPU plays that shot perfectly, it goes anywhere from fineleg to deep square leg,deep mid wicket for a boundary or a single or 2,along the ground. So, if you can also time it well, you will see how much variety I've put into that shot. That's why my patch is called "its for professional players in hard level", you have to work hard to get your runs,just like real test cricket.

Anyways, I suggest you to just concentrate on timming, after some time it'll come naturally to you, but if you still find any problem in that, then I'll definitely look into that,Don't worry mate. Afterall my job is to make you happy and satisfied with your cricketing experience.

Hope, to see more feedbacks, comments,suggetions from you(these were valuable, thank you.)

:happy :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread