Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

We should have a patch testing team, they test the patch out and give a review.......like to see if the patch is worth downloading and Installing or not.

I was really bored and fed up with cricket 2005 on pc........the game was'nt realistic and the game didn't seem like Cricket.

But then Cricket doctor came up with a brilliant patch, it made Cricket 2005 like the real cricket, much much more realistic, and tests on that game is much more proffesional. I say for anyone who wants thier game to be much more realistic download cricket doctors patch,......its worth it. :cheers

i think cricket doctor will be the Best AI patch maker this time. bcoz the patch is so realistic that u can't get bored playing cricket 2005 .

gamerkid22 said:
i think cricket doctor will be the Best AI patch maker this time. bcoz the patch is so realistic that u can't get bored playing cricket 2005 .

I agree mate........since I'v downloaded his patch, I am never board of playing cricket 2005.

cricket doctor is a Genius . I do not use the word Genius for any person . Talent is what one can do but Genius is the one who must do absolutely well.

Thank you very-very much mates.What can I say?? I've no words.
I've to write "thanks" again and again on my thread. Thanks to all the pc members who've liked my patch and for such an awesome response.

cricket doctor said:
Thank you very-very much mates.What can I say?? I've no words.
I've to write "thanks" again and again on my thread. Thanks to all the pc members who've liked my patch and for such an awesome response.

You deserve all the credit.......one of the best AI patches to be made in my view.

can this patch be used in medium difficulty?
i read here that it was for hard level only!

also i played it in hard difficulty and the outfield pacing is brilliant!!
very good!!

thumbs up doctor!!

gambino said:
can this patch be used in medium difficulty?
i read here that it was for hard level only!

also i played it in hard difficulty and the outfield pacing is brilliant!!
very good!!

thumbs up doctor!!
Thanks gambino.
I don't think in test cricket difficulty level matters much. You just want to see it as realistic as possible.btw, do you have any problems playing in hard difficulty level?? :onpc

Last edited:
cricket doctor said:
Thanks gambino.
I don't think in test cricket difficulty level matters much. You just want to see it as realistic as possible.btw, do you have any problems playing in hard difficulty level?? :onpc
not really ,
just that it gets kinda annoying after a while!!
i cant come in with afridi lower down the order and smash the bowlers!!

hey...after playing a lil bit and viewing matches in calcutta dusty pitches...i've at last found some thing like a tactical error in the game...especially wen the spine bowlers are on....in pitches of sub-continent, its spinner's paradise...and we xpect them to flight the ball more and tempt batsman to play more shots....whr u've made the line-length and variations really gud wen it cums to making batsman playing more of the balls per over, but am not happy wid the speed...i've got ashley giles (cpu) bowling at 80% speed all the time, i can't find variations in speed , and wen spinners add mor speed, thje reality of the game is reduced a lil....can u change dat? if he is bowling flatter say in a green pitch around eng, aus pitches, then its acceptable...but, in sub-continent pitches if u can adjust his speed by making him flight the ball more, the game wud be awesome....:)

ajayganesh said:
hey...after playing a lil bit and viewing matches in calcutta dusty pitches...i've at last found some thing like a tactical error in the game...especially wen the spine bowlers are on....in pitches of sub-continent, its spinner's paradise...and we xpect them to flight the ball more and tempt batsman to play more shots....whr u've made the line-length and variations really gud wen it cums to making batsman playing more of the balls per over, but am not happy wid the speed...i've got ashley giles (cpu) bowling at 80% speed all the time, i can't find variations in speed , and wen spinners add mor speed, thje reality of the game is reduced a lil....can u change dat? if he is bowling flatter say in a green pitch around eng, aus pitches, then its acceptable...but, in sub-continent pitches if u can adjust his speed by making him flight the ball more, the game wud be awesome....:)
Hi Ajay,
First of all thanks for bringing something new into the picture.
Well, I've given some thoughts on this one. I'll look into this and will see what I can do. Meanwhile I'd like you to try bat against the teams which have good spinners like Pak,Srl,Aus, and ya....Nzl specially, so that we can have a look at Vettori's bowling, and can judge whether all the spinners are bowling with less variations in speed. :onpc :cheers

Sounds interesting....downloading it now and will try it later. Keep it up cricket doctor!!!

Users who are viewing this thread