Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

please release one day patch i am waiting for u .plz tell when will u release one day patch

Cricket doctor your patch is great how about releasing a one day ai patch in the near future :cheers :hpraise

i like to try all patches one by one, was trying zmario's realistic patch and finally now download urs, will try the patch after monday.

y2j826 said:
i like to try all patches one by one, was trying zmario's realistic patch and finally now download urs, will try the patch after monday.
No problems mate, :) just tell me you liked it or not?? :happy

I played a test match with your patch. I found the ground shots good with accurate pace in shots and were really good. I missed most of the deliveries outside off stump, may be due to lack of timing or your patch. Six- hit shots lacked power either they didnt rise from ground or landed straight in feilder's hands. I know this was test match so we should not try too many aerial shots but trying a few is not bad. I really thing power shots should be improved. The ground shots were good. A good effort but definitely scope of improvement. Good work and reps for you.

ashu2411 said:
I played a test match with your patch. I found the ground shots good with accurate pace in shots and were really good. I missed most of the deliveries outside off stump, may be due to lack of timing or your patch. Six- hit shots lacked power either they didnt rise from ground or landed straight in feilder's hands. I know this was test match so we should not try too many aerial shots but trying a few is not bad. I really thing power shots should be improved. The ground shots were good. A good effort but definitely scope of improvement. Good work and reps for you.
Thanks Ashu for trying my patch and glad that you liked it. :hpraise :hpraise

"6-hit" (Power shots) issue:-

->Yes, I've deliberately made those 6-hit shots landing no where early in the inning. If you want to go for arial shots straight away, you have to be spot on in your timming, otherwise it'll land in no man's land.
->6-hit shots will be more easy to play after your confidence level is 3-4 bars full. You can very easily hit them after that.
->The reason behind this, is to make sure test cricket is played in the manner it should be. You can't just start slogging straight away.
->But I'll definitely look into that if you still find it a bit difficult.

Now just one request to you, please do try out bowling, I'm sure,you'll enjoy it even more,and also post your feedbacks on that.I'll be waiting for that.
and also check out CPU's tactics when they bat.

Thanks once again, :hpraise
C.D. :onpc

Last edited:
After you recently posted possitive answers on my post i decided to try out this highly rated patch. I normally made about 400 using Zmarios But got all out for 36 using your patch. I normally whack it around the park but now if i go for a whack it goes straight up in the air and out. This patch is amazing to play well you really have to get your head down and concentrate. Reps to you Cricket Doctor! 5/5 this is going in my sig!

duded 64 said:
After you recently posted possitive answers on my post i decided to try out this highly rated patch. I normally made about 400 using Zmarios But got all out for 36 using your patch. I normally whack it around the park but now if i go for a whack it goes straight up in the air and out. This patch is amazing to play well you really have to get your head down and concentrate. Reps to you Cricket Doctor! 5/5 this is going in my sig!
Wow duded!!!!! I'm amazed.
Thank you so much for such a wonderful response. :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise
I really appreciate it.
Afterall my aim (like all the other hardworking members here on pc) is to make the game(..that we all love) realistic and enjoyable to play for every cricket lover. :happy :happy :happy :happy :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Thanks once again. :hpraise :happy :happy :happy

cricket doctor said:
Wow duded!!!!! I'm amazed.
Thank you so much for such a wonderful response. :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise
I really appreciate it.
Afterall my aim (like all the other hardworking members here on pc) is to make the game(..that we all love) realistic and enjoyable to play for every cricket lover. :happy :happy :happy :happy :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Thanks once again. :hpraise :happy :happy :happy
You Dont need to thank me for the reply is you who has improve mine and many others gaming experiences! Cant wait to see if you do another Version!

cricket doctor said:
Thanks Ashu for trying my patch and glad that you liked it. :hpraise :hpraise

"6-hit" (Power shots) issue:-

->Yes, I've deliberately made those 6-hit shots landing no where early in the inning. If you want to go for arial shots straight away, you have to be spot on in your timming, otherwise it'll land in no man's land.
->6-hit shots will be more easy to play after your confidence level is 3-4 bars full. You can very easily hit them after that.
->The reason behind this, is to make sure test cricket is played in the manner it should be. You can't just start slogging straight away.
->But I'll definitely look into that if you still find it a bit difficult.

Now just one request to you, please do try out bowling, I'm sure,you'll enjoy it even more,and also post your feedbacks on that.I'll be waiting for that.
and also check out CPU's tactics when they bat.

Thanks once again, :hpraise
Thanks fir that reply. I agree with your six-hit arrangement. Bowling was good in test matches. No problem of any kind and everything was perfect. You have to bowl strategically to get wickets which I really liked.

Users who are viewing this thread