Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

gamerkid22 said:
thanks cricket doctor .ya that was my mistake. i have got that correct now . btw the patch is awesome and realistic. and happy new year .... wishing u a bit late as my net was down for last 2 days. :happy
Hi gamerkid22, :cool:
"HAPPY NEW YEAR" to you as well mate :happy ,and hey,thank you very-very much for your fb and glad that you like my patch :hpraise .Ya, I knew your problem was due to wrong files because I had tested my patch thoroughly. :onpc
Anyways,keep enjoying , and do post more feedbacks,suggetions. :onpc :cheers

downloaded it now,
will leave feedback later after playign it!!
looks good!!

which cricket 2005 root folder do i install it in?
program files one or the one in my documents?

langerrox said:
program files one.
there are 2 folders with 2 files each!!
cant we just extract them all into root directory or do we have no choice other than to keep taking files out and putting files in when we bat or bowl?

gambino said:
there are 2 folders with 2 files each!!
cant we just extract them all into root directory or do we have no choice other than to keep taking files out and putting files in when we bat or bowl?
Its simple mate, there are 2 folders-(1) "When 'WE' bat" and (2)"When 'CPU' bats"
and there are 2 files in each of them,
So, if you are batting then copy 2 files from "When 'WE' bat" folder and paste it into your cricket 2005 root directory which could be "X:\program files\ea sports cricket2005\..." where X is either c drive or any other drive in which your game is residing.
Similarly when batting is over, then copy 2 files from "When 'CPU' bat" folder to your root directory, because the file names in both the folders are same, you just can't rename them,and put them all together in your root directory.
This is a very simple procedure I guess and this much you'll have to do if you want to use any patch, not just mine and in test matches its not that difficult I guess,because you play an inning for a long time.
One more thing, just to make this copy paste thing easier,is when your inning is over, whether you are batting or bowling, just save the match. and then quit match. Then press Alt+tab to minimize the game easily, copy paste appropriate files and reload the game and enjoy.
If you still have any query then just PM me or just post your query in this thread and I'll clear your doubts. Bye. :onpc

Last edited:
hyy parv, my dad plays cric 2005, and he got time to play the game wid ur patch....and i shud say i was watching some of his game, and well he too reads cric really well, and he was ind 209/4 in 61 overs against s.africa at kolkutta....xcellent patch...very smooth gaming...he too was speaking bout the wipp xtra off the wicket of spinners....its a very gud patch as u know...:) gud luck mate...u deserve the hard work u put into it...the game is reality cricket...and its wid ur effort..cheers

hi cricket doctor your test match patch is very realistic . Please try out one day patches too . :cheers

Last edited:
ajayganesh said:
hyy parv, my dad plays cric 2005, and he got time to play the game wid ur patch....and i shud say i was watching some of his game, and well he too reads cric really well, and he was ind 209/4 in 61 overs against s.africa at kolkutta....xcellent patch...very smooth gaming...he too was speaking bout the wipp xtra off the wicket of spinners....its a very gud patch as u know...:) gud luck mate...u deserve the hard work u put into it...the game is reality cricket...and its wid ur effort..cheers
Thanks ajay. :hpraise

gamerkid22 said:
hi cricket doctor your test match patch is very realistic . Please try out one day patches too . :cheers
Thanks mate :hpraise . ya, I'll do it as soon as I get some spare time because I don't want a hurried job. :onpc

I gave the patch a good run,and I must say that you done a fine job on it.Well done on my behalf and looking fwd to your ODI Patch.

sid_19840 said:
I gave the patch a good run,and I must say that you done a fine job on it.Well done on my behalf and looking fwd to your ODI Patch.
Thank you very-very much sid. :hpraise Its nice to get accolades from such a hard-working person like you. :hpraise :hpraise :cheers

Cricket Doctor nice sig. once again :p hey and i love ur patch this is too good i bet the oDI one will be muchhhhhhhh better just cant wait for ittt

Farrukh_|$B said:
Cricket Doctor nice sig. once again :p hey and i love ur patch this is too good i bet the oDI one will be muchhhhhhhh better just cant wait for ittt
Thanks Farrukh,glad you like my patch. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread