Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

South Australia!! Beating Queensland in OD??? What is this world comming to? lol

Both games today have seen the side batting first all out on the first day. Dizzy was awesome for SA taking a 5 fer his best this season, Watson didn't do much to stake his claim although hes probably already penciled in for the Boxing day test.
Cosgrove is on fire with his bowling, I knew he had some talent with the ball :D

Other game Harwood grabbed a 6 fer. Jaques and Haddin pick of our batters.

Oops missed Lambert contribution not often he does it with the bat usually it's been with the ball. O'Brien has really fallen out of favour now good to see we have competition for spots.

well its not often Lambert gets a go, so he will be happy with a proformance which he hopes can get him a place in the squad more often

Saw it on the news. Looks bad to me. I think he might have to give his action a rethink.

Victoria are in a good position at the moment at 1/115, SA struggling at 7/113 it must be a pretty bad pitch that SA and QLD are playing on

Jewel gets his 50

What on earth happened to us then? Victoria are having no problems with the pitch, sounds like our bowling just isn't performing again just like last season. Shame Bollinger is injured as hes our form Pura cup bowler.

I see Watson has got 2 wickets in the other game both bowled to, I wonder how good those dismals are.

Vic 1/140, there looking real strong, we need a big breakthrough, and your right i dont know what happened to us, is Moises playing or is he injured still?
redbacks struggling even more with the loss of another wicket

Hes not playing this match still injured with his groin injury.
Lambert last year got us a few wickets when we needed sadly no one backed him up. Hopefully he can do that again this year.

Users who are viewing this thread