Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

aussie1st said:
Actually 7/180 after 50 overs, thanks to Katich for his slow knock again ;)
Jaques again failed and with no Haddin our batting didn't look as strong.
Sorry, my bad :p Haddin was a big miss with Smith only contibuting with 1 run of the teams total ( please dont tell me im wrong with his score :p )

aussie1st said:
Actually 7/180 after 50 overs, thanks to Katich for his slow knock again ;)
Jaques again failed and with no Haddin our batting didn't look as strong.

But we needed a slow knock and some one too grind it out. This probably has been the only occasion when Katich needed to do this.

Left_Hander said:
But we needed a slow knock and some one too grind it out. This probably has been the only occasion when Katich needed to do this.

Yea I know but again he needed to go on as I don't think 180 will be enough on this pitch.

wfdu_ben91 said:
Coyte can bat a bit. It's in his blood. His brother is the best junior batsman in the country.

Looks like you're right, I've heard a bit about his brother.

Knew our total wasn't enough, it's time to bring in some new blood cause the old guys are too inconsistent. Henriques has to come back when hes fit again.

Good to see Klinger finally fufilling his potential. He is a very talented player.

Other game is still going just thanks to a late partnership by the Tassie tail. Edmondson having another good inns good to see him getting a few wickets.

Geeves and Hilf are putting on a great stand for the final wicket, which could end up being pretty crucial to the match.

Geeves 79*
Hilfenhaus 34*

TAS 9/476

Well sadly Hilfenhaus got out leaving Geeves stranded. WA only need 50 odd runs to win but they have collapsed quite a bit themselves. Hilfenhaus again showed his potential though grabbing 4 of the 6 wickets.

Geeves looks to be quite talented handy with the bat too.

Pomersbach looks to be a talent. Two half centuries against Tasmania makes for a decent start to FC cricket and after his century against England, he looks to have some talent.

Tait still missing from SA, I see Dizzy has bowled out his spell for only 20 runs, thats the way he should have been used in the ODIs when playing for Australia.

MUFC1987 said:
Pomersbach looks to be a talent. Two half centuries against Tasmania makes for a decent start to FC cricket and after his century against England, he looks to have some talent.

Yeah and hes from Gosnells. You would have no idea what im talking about but thats the district team that he plays first grade for. I've seen him bat for first grade because I play 15's district for Gosnells.

First gozzy boy to play for Western Australia. :)

SA in trouble now.. Just watching White, earlier we were saying he bowls wrong'uns every ball as a joke but look closely and he bowls top spinners or flippers every ball, they bearly spin

Users who are viewing this thread