Domestic cricket 06/07 in Australia

Mash and Jewell to open for Vics. My prediction of the score after 20 overs of the Vics innings will be 2/31

Henriques was in dam fine form today. 43 off 24 lifting NSW to 291 off their 50 overs. Tait took a bit of a smashing this time round but did manage 2 wickets.

great to see rogers finaly getting some runs, 100 for him and WA are going solidly at 2/208

What do you mean good to see Rogers finally getting some runs? He scores plenty of runs for the Warriors at a healthy average. He is completely underrated and does an awesome job opening the batting. One of the better opening batsmen in the country.

Iron-Haggis said:
What do you mean good to see Rogers finally getting some runs? He scores plenty of runs for the Warriors at a healthy average. He is completely underrated and does an awesome job opening the batting. One of the better opening batsmen in the country.
he got 6 in the One dayer and last year he made one or two hundreds and besides that he was very average.

Chris Rogers is a better batsman than Marcus North.

Well SA batted insanely well for a win. A little screwed over by rain, but they were up to the task, Elliott scoring a devastating 111, good contributions from everyone, finishing with Borgas taking an incredible 31 off 9 deliveries.

langerrox said:
he got 6 in the One dayer and last year he made one or two hundreds and besides that he was very average.
Averaged 42 in Pura and 37 in ING, I'd be happy with that

6 1wd 6 6
:D

brad352 said:
Averaged 42 in Pura and 37 in ING, I'd be happy with that

6 1wd 6 6
:D
ah did he brad? Where do you find these stats out? just for me the times I watched him he didn't make any runs at all. :noway

well rogers closing in on 200 and north raising his century, wish i went today..

Can't believe SA got up and won that. It looked for all money they were out of that, last time I checked the RRR was over 10. Dam good effort by SA, wasn't a very good bowling display by our bowlers most taking a major whack.

what a day for WA:D 2/465 currently with North bringing up his 150 and Rogers soon his 250. Add to that warne is 1/105 AND harword has been injured!!! what a match

ohh and its the 3rd wicket partnership record for WA

Users who are viewing this thread