Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

Well that's awkward, the game isn't being released on steam on the 15th after all?

I find it pretty concerning that there is no information about the PC release a mere 2 days before its scheduled release, not even a price?

You'll never play it if you wait for a steam sale.
Well don't worry few lucky people are already playing the pc version so the game will be definitely out by 17th.

Not particularly. Was hoping it was a beta group or something for an upcoming patch
Just 2/3 days for the public release, I bet you are dying to use your stadiums for matches!

I couldn't get the custom stadiums working on my demo properly. They just seemed to lag or go really slowly every few balls. I had no problems in the SCG. Do we know if that's been resolved? I'd love to be able to use all those unique stadiums in the game.

Also, does anyone know if the duplicate logos, duplicate career players issues have been sorted. I'll be doing all the academy stuff first, so I'm hoping that's fixed. Still annoyed that it's being released the day after I have a three day weekend though, haha! Tuesday's going to be a drag...

I couldn't get the custom stadiums working on my demo properly. They just seemed to lag or go really slowly every few balls. I had no problems in the SCG. Do we know if that's been resolved? I'd love to be able to use all those unique stadiums in the game.

Also, does anyone know if the duplicate logos, duplicate career players issues have been sorted. I'll be doing all the academy stuff first, so I'm hoping that's fixed. Still annoyed that it's being released the day after I have a three day weekend though, haha! Tuesday's going to be a drag...
I think BA will have that fixed! Just a feeliing..

I feel DBC17 is going to be much better (In comparison to DBC14) experience for Career & Offline Mode. Online I have yet to play, so can comment only after I experience it myself. Cant wait for the game to release on 17th January.

Users who are viewing this thread