Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

I have purchased game on saturday night & hardly i played 5 hours on my pc.
Game is not running smoothly can anyone tell me which settings i need to follow to run game smooth.
Also when i hit 4 or 6 reply is too slowly.

Thank you.

Finally decided to set up my career mode. Spent about three hours editing all the club teams in my county - names, colours, kits, logos, stadiums and all - then realised I could only choose six of them in the Add Teams option. Oh well, my mistake, fair enough, I thought...except, then I get to the page that shows me the league, and there's only one of the other club teams I edited in there. I can't find the others anywhere - am I missing something here? Even if the league itself is a combination of clubs from different counties, and I made a mistake in assuming I'd be playing against all the other local teams (or I wouldn't have spent hours editing them) - as I added six teams on the final selection menu, what's happened to the other four? Do they appear later on or something? Trying to hope at the moment that I haven't just wasted my evening as much as it seems.

Finally decided to set up my career mode. Spent about three hours editing all the club teams in my county - names, colours, kits, logos, stadiums and all - then realised I could only choose six of them in the Add Teams option. Oh well, my mistake, fair enough, I thought...except, then I get to the page that shows me the league, and there's only one of the other club teams I edited in there. I can't find the others anywhere - am I missing something here? Even if the league itself is a combination of clubs from different counties, and I made a mistake in assuming I'd be playing against all the other local teams (or I wouldn't have spent hours editing them) - as I added six teams on the final selection menu, what's happened to the other four? Do they appear later on or something? Trying to hope at the moment that I haven't just wasted my evening as much as it seems.

odd that you say that, I started a career this afternoon and ended up wondering the same thing.

I also only got one of the teams that I 'chose' in my mini-league. I wanted a proper local (there's nothing for you here?) competition and instead its sending me over 100 miles.

It's fun to play career in different t20 tournaments, I almost feel like KP!

OR Maybe like some West Indian Player as a batting all rounder i feel like Andre Russell.Also i can't be banned for failing the dope test.:p

Reactions: DAP
OR Maybe like some West Indian Player as a batting all rounder i feel like Andre Russell.Also i can't be banned for failing the dope test.:p

Hope you will not retire from TEST and ODI internationals only to play T20 leagues ;)

Reactions: DAP
this version of the game seems to reward patience, of which I have pretty much none. the start of career mode is almost painful to play.

this version of the game seems to reward patience, of which I have pretty much none. the start of career mode is almost painful to play.
Stick it out: the rewards will come, but as you say, it takes time.....

I'm sick of getting 30's with my career bloke. I've got a load of them now, but never reached 40.

It's like they've slowed everything down from '14 in the gameplay and oddly none of the shots seem to have any 'oomph' behind them. Even the 6's.

To be fair though, he didnt 'fail' a test of any kind, he just didnt provide his whereabouts on several days, violating the terms of the anti-doping agreement...

I'm sick of getting 30's with my career bloke. I've got a load of them now, but never reached 40.

It's like they've slowed everything down from '14 in the gameplay and oddly none of the shots seem to have any 'oomph' behind them. Even the 6's.

you're playing club level, so it is slower.

Bug Description (detail): I really hope there is a fix for this as I can't progress in my career if not. In the second innings, with me batting, the opposition take the new ball and I check the field placement by holding down the trigger. When I look back (release trigger) the umpire is sticking out his arm to pause play and that is where things remain. I can move around the crease but everyone is waiting for the umpire to lower his arm to let play continue...he just never does. So now I'm stuck. I've tried exiting the game and relaunching it but it just gets to the same point with the new ball being taken and the umpire sticking out his arm...and so we wait. Is there anyway of fixing this so that I can continue playing the game?
This is a known issue - the current work around is to simulate a ball or over forward. Just set the 'stop at career player' to no so it lets you go past the current ball.

This is a known issue - the current work around is to simulate a ball or over forward. Just set the 'stop at career player' to no so it lets you go past the current ball.
@MattW many thanks for that. Worked after a couple of tries.

Users who are viewing this thread