Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

Yeah, I thought I'd solved it so I wanted to try and be sure, haha!

@MattW - I don't know for sure if this is it, but whenever I open the game, the config file changes the adapter id from 0x9732 (which works) to 0x978b (which doesn't). Earlier I managed to get back into the game with an old config file, but now it's changing it as soon as I open the game from Steam and I'm stuck with the Don's face again.

Edit - Looks like it's working again for now at least! :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I thought I'd solved it so I wanted to try and be sure, haha!

@MattW - I don't know for sure if this is it, but whenever I open the game, the config file changes the adapter id from 0x9732 (which works) to 0x978b (which doesn't). Earlier I managed to get back into the game with an old config file, but now it's changing it as soon as I open the game from Steam and I'm stuck with the Don's face again.

Edit - Looks like it's working again for now at least! :)

Just to to be sure, make double sure you untick this box in Steam. This is important if you plan to make any changes to your config files, otherwise Steam will keep automatically updating to the last known config.

untick.png

Just to to be sure, make double sure you untick this box in Steam. This is important if you plan to make any changes to your config files, otherwise Steam will keep automatically updating to the last known config.
Config.ini isn't synced in that way - just the actual .sav files - so you shouldn't need to do that in this case.

Looks like it's happening again here. Did we ever find out what's causing it? A bit frustrating when you actually get a chance to play the game and then can't...

Anyone found a fix for the (can't get past main screen) issue? Thanks

Suddenly working now... lol i didn't change anything.. :)

Game crashes immediately after clicking smartsteam loader.. Any fix available for the same?? Please help me

How does catching work in this game...sometimes the fielders catch even without touching the RS in semi assisted fielding :(

Over throws becoming very annoying now had 20 odd runs come from the fielders throwing it when there is no need to then when there's a chance of a run out they don't throw

Users who are viewing this thread