Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

How hard was the job designing the back of the box? Or is that like a fold out poster to fit the features in?

No, if you pre order I think Ross comes around to your house and puts up new wallpaper with the features on it...takes up 2-3 medium sized rooms I beleive

How hard was the job designing the back of the box? Or is that like a fold out poster to fit the features in?

Makes sense. That feature list would be looooong.:eek:
Especially for a cricket game. As the previews ones have been pretty mediocre, every little thing would deserve a mention on the box!

Do we know if cricket 14 has been submitted yet or not for consoles? If it has not yet been submitted then we have minimum more than a month to go :(

So very exiting Friday?????.Hope so not an exhausted Friday.....

Sorry, boring answer but truth is the back of box is meant to be the most appealing points for the broadest range of people. It has nothing to do with degree of difficulty of implementation. Mostly it's a "for the first time ever", or "best ever", or "improved"... you get the idea :)

Just setting some expectations lower than perhaps people have - next Friday is the start of the public campaign. You guys know about the game, we have to get the rest of the world to catch up.

----------

"Official"?

the way it's been used it should be Offical(tm)

but yeah... we will be having some "official" licenses to talk of.

Just setting some expectations lower than perhaps people have - next Friday is the start of the public campaign. You guys know about the game, we have to get the rest of the world to catch up.
Great, Ross. :lol
So it basically means you can't keep anything to yourself. I like it, though. :D

Announcements regarding the game is the only restriction, particularly with regard to name of publisher, game, regions, etc.. we decide these things together however they give the OK on the info going out.

So who decides where and when the games are released. I mean who controls the date of release in different countries?

So, no release date:(:(:(

Users who are viewing this thread