Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

but yeah... we will be having some "official" licenses to talk of.

As far as i read some of your posts you did confirm official license of few accessories so waiting for friday for the next things to be herd or seen.

----------

So, no release date:(:(:(

Oh just wait have patience good things never come easy and quick

Can't wait til Friday , BA cricket 14 hopefully ( most definitely) will be the cricket game all cricket fans deserve after previous shocking attempts , game I'm looking forward to buying the most this year

Just setting some expectations lower than perhaps people have - next Friday is the start of the public campaign. You guys know about the game, we have to get the rest of the world to catch up.

I thought you said the campaign would start only a month before the actual release?? Did the new publishers change your mind on it???

I thought you said the campaign would start only a month before the actual release?? Did the new publishers change your mind on it???

Yeah,so the release might be in august [remember Ross has mentioned that this game would release before the ashes game...:cheers

Yes , also that means the game will release 30 days from friday which is 25th August. So, finally we have a release dat. Thank god :cheers:yes:thumbs

Where did ROSS confirm it? A month before thingy

Users who are viewing this thread