Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

The only things we don't know about the game now I think is a release date and the name and if 79cricket is really a commentator in the game.

Muting the TV will not save you. For the first time ever, you will see typed commentary in a cricket game.

I hope not. I won't be able to hear the sound effects with the tv on mute. :rolleyes

He is the next best thing after Danny Morrison, I wonder if Ross can have them both together :eek:

By the way, feel free to add me in your club, I am really a big fan!

I am again asking please guide me,Will we able to decide power on the shot? :(

I think Ross said they would be using the pressure sensitive nature of the trigger buttons which are assigned to defensive & attacking shots. So, there is a high probability that the amount of pressure we press the trigger buttons with would decide the power on the shot. If this is indeed the case, then it is a better implementation than the power stick we had in IC2010, as frankly in real life cricket you can never really power up your shot as accurately as you could on IC2010.

I think Ross said they would be using the pressure sensitive nature of the trigger buttons which are assigned to defensive & attacking shots. So, there is a high probability that the amount of pressure we press the trigger buttons with would decide the power on the shot. If this is indeed the case, then it is a better implementation than the power stick we had in IC2010, as frankly in real life cricket you can never really power up your shot as accurately as you could on IC2010.

Oh thank you,I hope they implement pressure sensation correctly and also,may it works for majority of controllers,As some controllers become buggy due to these implementations,Also May we have a good user experience with Pressure sensitive sticks :D

The only things we don't know about the game now I think is a release date and the name and if 79cricket is really a commentator in the game.

See, our game doesn't have *everything* :noway

With smileys and strange
Breaks in
The middle of
Sentences

Rather than the cricket bowl we will see smileys flying everwhere. If that is the case I am already pre ordering this game.

I would love to be a commentator, i would do it for free ross if i can have Gone4ADuck picture and name come across the screen when you score 0.:D

----------

I think chief is spending more time in BA threads than AC13 thread
:p

Nothing happen in ashes 2013 forum for the last week or so, maybe chief will leave Trickstar and work for Ross soon.:p

----------

See, our game doesn't have *everything* :noway

Yeah Ross no me and no Nets what is happening, just joking you're doing a fine job. Free call out to Ross, i will do commentary for the game with voice or typed.:D:D:D:D:D:cheers

Player cards

@ Mr. Ross

The week is about to end where are the TWINS

devito_twins_1988.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread