Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

@ Mr. Ross

The week is about to end where are the TWINS

devito_twins_1988.jpg

You'll be able to download them in 3D on Monday! (They are in the database waiting for you...)

Last edited:
LOL

Pls Mr. Ross release them at 12:00:01 am monday .!!!! :p

These days every day seems endless..!!! Eagerly waiting for 22nd

Last edited:
LOL

Pls Mr. Ross release them at 12:00:01 am monday .!!!! :p

These days every day seems endless..!!! Eagerly waiting for 22nd

They certainly do! Indeed I only stopped working to watch the footy team win it's first game of the year (go Blues!!) - I'm back at it now though :)

All the staff at Big Ant are testing the creation/sharing/saving over the weekend - as above, it will be late on Monday Australian time that the Academy will be released.

So Ross, would you be posting the link here once the download is available, or will it be somewhere on your official site?

So Ross, would you be posting the link here once the download is available, or will it be somewhere on your official site?

I expect good things from you guys, it will be posted here first! :yes

Wicketkeeper

Pls Mr. Ross (Sir) tell us something about wicket keepers.!!! bcoz we had never seen a real like wicketkeeper in any cricket game.!!!

Be it catching one handed.!! Freezing after taking catches like in shock that I took that???? (AC09)

Regardless of where the ball is (even if the ball is 3 steps from them)
they just ran towards the stumps(if he will get penalized if he dont reach the stumps within 5 seconds)
No stumping on wide balls..???? (man its a rule u can be stumped of wide balls)
No catches down the leg side
(ea series)

etc etc etc rubbish man..!!! :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
surely who would have taken care of all this..!!!! :p

Last edited:
Good thing that Australia leads the global timeline. And Tuesday is a holiday for me. One and a half days of continous joy waiting, if my patience holds up. :D

Mmmm, it is still the same amount of time though relatively speaking?...

Yeah, the members that live in jolly old england will just have to get out of bed for a play or wake up early in the morning feeling fresh for some hours on the beta.:thumbs

Day off on Monday and it will be out in the morning here in good old Blighty. Woohoo.

Users who are viewing this thread