Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

You will need a game controller to play the game. I imagine they will have tested on 64 bit systems but there are no specifics on specs as yet.
I hope we can play this game on keyboard too, it may be well played on gamepad but game releasing on COMPUTER should be playable with keyboard. Hard-core gamers won't mind buying a new gamepad just for this game but it'll be a massive step down for Causal gamers if this doesn't support keyboard controls.

I hope we can play this game on keyboard too, it may be well played on gamepad but game releasing on COMPUTER should be playable with keyboard. Hard-core gamers won't mind buying a new gamepad just for this game but it'll be a massive step down for Causal gamers if this doesn't support keyboard controls.

Ross has said that this game wont be for everyone and certainly isnt neccessary geared to the all too casual gamer....it will take time to get used to the controls and will involve patience and skill although I have been lead to understand that there will be different levels and options....

Ross said somewhere that it can be played on pc by gamepad or keyboard+mouse..!!! :)

Acc. to what Ross really suggested, I am afraid that might not be the case, although you do have a valid point there.

Is ca available on ps3?

It will be available with the full game whenever that releases. But for now cricket academy will release on PC only and created/downloaded players can be transferred easily later to any consoles/pcs.

Wait.... So it's not called epic :eek: waist of two pages:spy

I don't mind using gamepad as I already have one but from BigAnt perspective for this game to do well on sales, it should be playable with keyboard. All they need to do is, just map the gamepad buttons on keyboard. The keyboard buttons are more than necessary so it should be possible to have all the required keys. Fifa games are never meant to be played with keyboard which I think is more difficult to play than cricket games yet they always come with its support. If BA don't have keyboard support to play the game, then it'll be one of major let down for Reviewers and causal gamers which may well affect the sales. It doesn't necessarily have to be easy and well organized keyboard controls to play this game but it should at least be compatible if you're targeting major audience IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread