Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I never understood why people were so interesting in field settings in cricket games.....I can imagine this being a pain in the ass online, much like the people who sit around changing their squad and tactics on FIFA EURGH

You don't have to set the field and the other side has limited time... If the other game makes it then it will be definitely up your alley.... Oh wait..... Apparently the only fielding you do is setting the field - guess you're stuffed :)

Fielding is overrated...

Ross are we able to play completely different shots i mean like play full faced drive behind square on the off side and the slog sweeps and paddle sweeps:)

Ross are we able to play completely different shots i mean like play full faced drive behind square on the off side and the slog sweeps and paddle sweeps:)

So what you're asking is...can we play cricket shots in a cricket game?

Well, if i might add, there's no cricketing shots included this time.. You only kick the balls.

*surprise for the pirates

It's actually just a cat feeding simulator...no cricket at all....actually based on Don Bradman's cat. His cat averaged 99.94 cat biscuits a day

Users who are viewing this thread