Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Who says that Ross is still waiting on what the other guys are doing. I seriously doubt it.

Right now, the entire focus in Australia - one of the key markets - is on footy finals. I'm guessing we'll hear more once all that is out of the way as that is when cricket becomes the focus.

Who knows whats happening to either game at the moment, its looking more and more likely that Ashes 13 will either be canned or delayed whereas nobody knows what Ross and co have planned, we all know that the DBC game exists, when exactly we will get to play it is up in the air. I believe that if the Ashes 13 game didnt exist (it may not yet) then we would have had DBC over a month ago so im pretty sure Ross is awaiting Ashes next move....if any.

Im pretty much over visiting the forums because there seems to be so little activity these days for either game, im happy to wait for DBC because i know it will be the best cricket game ever and in the meantime Im happy to keep myself occupied with other stuff, when a release date is announced and its closer to the actual release then the forums should be worth reading again.

Last edited:
Though Ross have been mentioning several times regarding his waiting period on Ashes 2013 game release, I strongly believe that their actual plan is before Nov 20 i.e. before the real ashes. This would be the ideal time for sales as well which might involve few playing sessions in the studio with Eng/Aus cricket players on the game creating more publicity of the game( similar to the one of AC09 ) before Nov 20. Let's see. :D

Though Ross have been mentioning several times regarding his waiting period on Ashes 2013 game release, I strongly believe that their actual plan is before Nov 20 i.e. before the real ashes. This would be the ideal time for sales as well which might involve few playing sessions in the studio with Eng/Aus cricket players on the game creating more publicity of the game( similar to the one of AC09 ) before Nov 20. Let's see. :D

I don't think any contracted players could do it as they would most likely be required to di it for the 'other' game.

Maybe an ex player like a Warne or something.

There would be licensing issues there, even if the Ashes 2013 game were canned.

I know I haven't been as active on this forum as some but I can't remember a time when it was so quiet!!! Is it the calm before the storm perhaps!!!

hopefully everyone is off in CA doing faithful likenesses / attributes for the obscure players i don't care to do myself...

otherwise tendulkar xi vs dhoni xi may get tiresome and i'll have to bring on chris gayle first change.

Right now, the entire focus in Australia - one of the key markets - is on footy finals. I'm guessing we'll hear more once all that is out of the way as that is when cricket becomes the focus.

When is it scheduled to end ?

Users who are viewing this thread