Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

There's a Green Day song in that...

The last Friday of september coming up nothing from either games regarding any major announcements except the fact that Ross has given us an update and has been answering questions and other game no news whatsoever which has resulted in no progress this month....:noway

The last Friday of september coming up nothing from either games regarding any major announcements except the fact that Ross has given us an update and has been answering questions and other game no news whatsoever which has resulted in no progress this month....:noway

Yeah I don't know why ross was even waiting on a dead game to make a move, the wait is over and we'll hear something from him in a couple of weeks

Yeah I don't know why ross is even waiting on a dead game to make a move, however I think the wait is over and we'll hear something from him in a couple of weeks

Must have some info otherwise its a december release but they have a history of releasing a game within 1 month from the date of announcement of release date.....And Ross has also hinted at some major announcements going to come in one post where he mentioned that the publishers will start taking the required serious decisions....:cheers:thumbs

Hoping something comes up within the month atleast the play sessions as that will create loads and loads of gameplay videos to keep us waiting till the game...:cheers

hmm.. makes me think of the other months... June, July, August, early September .... :rolleyes .. sorry? were we talkin about their progress again?

Its just that its nice for the gaming industry and to the consumers to have competition as it makes developers create good games but here its 2 games being created and one who has finished an awesome game is waiting for other to release something so that he can start his game campaign believing in MF's promise of revealing stuffs in "EARLY SEPTEMBER" which I never expected as usual....We all know that the other game is nowhere near release...But still Ross is waiting for them to make the move.....This stuff irritates me a lot....:mad:noway

But anyways we have some new games coming up for filling the gap and we know for sure that the game will release in 2013
That's the only good think that has come up regarding release of the game....

Uffffff.....Finally got it out of my head.....:cheers

Ross this friday give us sneak peak of the fielding thay you have been talking about.give some new gameplay video.

Users who are viewing this thread