Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

The 'what stage of that list are you at' is probably the part he's driving at.

If hes gonna reveal that then where is the mystery over the release date? The math geniuses here would be at it within seconds of posting.

Ross is clever :p

----------

Reading my post again it, sounds like i was complaining.

Just happy someone is working on a cricket game unlike I've played before.

If every newcomer would be like this, then it would be an ideal world...soon.:cheers

Reading my post again it, sounds like i was complaining.

Just happy someone is working on a cricket game unlike I've played before.

Not at all - I could sense your excitement. I was only saying that Ross has decided to slow down a bit these days because we already know so much about the game and I think Ross is trying to come to pace with the release of the game.

The Cricket Academy has shown you quite a bit... and will continue to do so.

We are running our own race, our release schedule is not related to theirs, we differ in our approach in that I will only announce our date only once the game is submitted and approved, that way I am never in the position of announcing a delay of game.

But why not a screenshot of the gameplay...a small video and take ur time for the release....I accept the point that u would not like to delay the game once announced the date but a screenshot or two should be shown....:cheers:thumbs

The strange thing is that we've actually got a screenshot (see the top of the page) so it's not like they're trying to hide anything as far as I can see.

The strange thing is that we've actually got a screenshot (see the top of the page) so it's not like they're trying to hide anything as far as I can see.

Exactly, but it will look a whole lot better than that. Even comparing the first CA video with now is a big difference in quality of visuals. That's quite an early screen up the top, still looks good - but you can tell the detail of pads and stuff is on a new level now.

yeah correct but its just that CA is not working in my system and am still getting a black screen...:nowaySo I need something to look on and be happy regarding the game....But surely many are doing extraordinary work on creating players...

Help mE

Please guys...i start downloading the CA... Wen it was done...it said it cant download the file...i dont know how to check if i have pixel shader 3.0 ...someone who cares for the less skilled on a pc please help me !!

Wen it was done...it said it cant download the file. !!
Did u got that error after the dwnld completed? The best thing is to Retry downloading. I would give a 100 trails for this kind of stuff:D

Check the model details of your graphic card or igpu....you will get that easily:cheers:cheers

Please guys...i start downloading the CA... Wen it was done...it said it cant download the file...i dont know how to check if i have pixel shader 3.0 ...someone who cares for the less skilled on a pc please help me !!

If you could wait till tomorrow, surely Ross/Matt would assist. And there have been problems like this, so meanwhile you can search out the CA bugs/suggestion thread. :)
Maybe you'll find something there.

Thanks for caring guys...its on about 60% now...lets hope..how long did ur guys take to fully download? Its round 2.5 hours here.

definitely the above screenshot looks good..but that was an early release and I think ppl are asking for the screenshot finished game. I like the fact that the players actually look grounded (if you know what i mean).

better wait for more visuals :)

The Cricket Academy has shown you quite a bit... and will continue to do so.

We are running our own race, our release schedule is not related to theirs, we differ in our approach in that I will only announce our date only once the game is submitted and approved, that way I am never in the position of announcing a delay of game.

Not really, The Cricket Academy only gave us slight idea of how the game graphics will look like and how the players will look like in the game. It didn't had anything related to what actually matters...THE GAMEPLAY!.

Last edited:
running our own race, our release schedule is not related to theirs, we differ in our approach in that I will only announce our date only once the game is submitted and approved, that

Not really, The Cricket Academy only gave us slight idea of how the game graphics will look like and how the players will look like in the game. It didn't had anything related to what actually matters...THE GAMEPLAY!.

How are screenshots and videos will give any information on the gameplay? I am sure the only thing you will get from screens and videos is visuals. CA does that very well.

Thanks for caring guys...its on about 60% now...lets hope..how long did ur guys take to fully download? Its round 2.5 hours here.

The better your internet/downloads and pc spec the better, mine was faster than i thought it would be, about 7 or 8 minutes for me but i pay a hell of a lot for my net.
Also when it's finished try to load it, if there is a problem, like a error comes up like when i first downloaded CA. If this happens write the error down and put it in google and it will tell you want it is and maybe help you fix the problem. My problem was i did not have direct x11 but after i got a good version free from the net no problems at all. Good Luck Mate.:thumbs

p.s I hope this helps if not like the other guy said wait till Ross/MattW can help as they are better with pc than me.

Users who are viewing this thread