Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

SibiNayagam has helped me a lot with critiques and information via PM, so I was tempted since it was him asking... bit no it didn't work :)

Haha you were? Worth a shot :p
But seriously I thought that might ease up the pressure. But you would know better Ross.:)
This makes me a little worried sir. Hopefully you did not consider his early days suggestion for Table Top Cricket celebration delay :(

Well this was my first response:
This looks amazing! The player animations are fluid and the bowling marker timing is spot on. Also notice the continuous camera movements Ross used to talk about.

And this came later, as to grab Ross's attention maybe :spy
Look at this picture. The ball has barely traveled an inch from the stumps and at high speed. Unless this was a fast motion shot, how is that anyone who is concentrating where the ball is moving understand the batsman is out and start celebrating? I mean it takes atleast 0.5 seconds to start celebrating.
546932_4423338314985_890104588_n.jpg

-------------------------

And Ross, while i was going through the frames i caught this one. The stump has suddenly displaced to near the WK's pads after which it returns to the position in the above picture. Graphic Glitch? :P
402382_4423361555566_672746134_n.jpg

I think questions are best asked here publicly so all can benefit, however I am always happy to have information PM'd, especially where culturally I might make mistakes or need guidance. I have read every PM and believe I have responded to them all.

I can already imagine your Inbox being flooded!!:p

His name being purple also comes with an increased inbox size for that very reason. I'd hope people are reserved with PMing him.

Hi Ross, what's with keep calm you're late anyway, did you get sick of all the ant's everywhere.:p
Can i ask something, after 505 games does show there game soon, will you follow them or you will do it when ready. Thanks for all your time, been a fun 8 months and looking forward to the game soon i hope.;)

His name being purple also comes with an increased inbox size for that very reason. I'd hope people are reserved with PMing him.

I dont think reserved is in some peoples vocabulary......but great that Ross takes the time to answer them.

Hi Ross, what's with keep calm you're late anyway, did you get sick of all the ant's everywhere.:p
Can i ask something, after 505 games does show there game soon, will you follow them or you will do it when ready. Thanks for all your time, been a fun 8 months and looking forward to the game soon i hope.;)

Hmmmm....

yes, I am cheeky sometimes!

Either they are late with the releases date, or with the info for the game!!

I know its the wrong thread, but since this topic is being discussed here already, even if 505 Games are planning to release some stuff on 21st May (i.e. a month before the release date), it would not be a bad idea to reveal their plans by atleast next week.....that should get the hype going (except for a few who are already super hyped about their game).

North or South?
Well it's only Summer 2013 in December for the Southern Hemisphere; and based on the other release date post being clung to - the xx/0x/2013 only rules out months that aren't Summer in either hemisphere, as well as December. So in effect he's either told us nothing, or that we shouldn't have overthought the other post...

Mind you, quick conspiracy theory time - perhaps 0x is just referring to the hexadecimal prefix. Convert 2013 to decimal and you get 8211. Because it's 2013, the 11 is obviously going to throw you off. So you could ignore it and assume a US date format meaning 2nd August 2013; or you could split the 8 from the 211, consider that as being 2+11 or 13, giving you 8/13, or August! Which is in Summer in the UK.

Done.

Users who are viewing this thread