Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

An I going crazy or is this question in three threads?

Nope your not going crazy snowy, well I should say youre right its in three threads, your mental state on the other hand.........lol

Maybe the only reason we don't have a release date is nobody asked the question in three different threads in a minute?

Actually, someone probably has...

I apologize for posting the same question in three different thread. I am new in Planet Cricket.

Last edited:
Jan 2012 says you can't be that new. Please stick to one post, and avoid PMing Ross, in future please.

Yes, I'm not new in Planet Cricket and I do check the forum everyday. I'm just new in posting things here. I was a bit impatient to get the answer. I have learned my lesson and it won't happen again. :)

Last edited:
Just posted this in the Ashes thread..

Any official news on 505 or Trickstar forum, twitter or facebook?

Considering the release on steam, short notice, no fan fair and for bargain price (advertised in EB Games for $69 PC, higher for console), I sence this is the only product we will see for Ashes 13. In my opinion, I don't think a console release will be happening, and this will allow DBC to release as per their plan as the majority of sales will be from in store PC and Console release.

Anyone agree with my opinion.. or disagree?

-edit-

Really, if it's getting released on Steam it should be under the early access platform/greenlight considering the only gameplay and screenshot stuff we had seen previously.

May there please be man of the match awards because playing international cricket 2010 making a 100 and taking 5 for i really wanted to see my name next to man of the match but never got the chance:(

May there please be man of the match awards because playing international cricket 2010 making a 100 and taking 5 for i really wanted to see my name next to man of the match but never got the chance:(

ITs confirmed that 'Man of the Match' award will be there in the game.

And some people around here wonder why certain members get annoyed at certain posts..

Will there be any "Man Of The Match" presentation or something like that after the match has finished. If not than will it let us know who the MOM is after the match?

Read the last 10 messages above.. answered.

Users who are viewing this thread